Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller?

Discus and support Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I am looking to buy a new Wired Xbox 360 controller but I don't want to pay 35 dollars (that is crazy). I am looking to pay at most 20-25 dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3gaToxic, May 8, 2014.

1. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest

So I am looking to buy a new Wired Xbox 360 controller but I don't want to pay 35 dollars (that is crazy). I am looking to pay at most 20-25 dollars (that is how much I feel they should be). I am trying to find an official Xbox 360 wired controller for that
    much but I am having no luck. I am not sure how third party ones are because I never bought any. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

:)

M3gaToxic, May 8, 2014
  2. PSN-OrangeFeffy, May 8, 2014
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    the most expensive [Con]troller for xbox ever

wouldnt it be cheaper to buy a wired xbox pad and use it in pc and xbox. and then buy a ps3 pad.

Boas BS5, May 8, 2014
  4. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest

M3gaToxic, May 8, 2014
  5. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest
    Forums are useless! Thanks for the help people!

M3gaToxic, Oct 31, 2018
  6. M3gaToxic Win User

Forums are useless! Thanks for the help people!
  7. M3gaToxic Win User

8. Ackis Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Connecting to a Windows 10 Laptop

The Play and Charge kit for xbox 360 does NOT allow you to use the controller as wireless on a PC. It only transfers power and not data.

To use the xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC you will need the wireless adapter for windows or buy a purely wired USB xbox 360 controller (the kind that you can't take the cable out).
    You can get the wireless adapters pretty cheap on the secondary market I believe.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox 360 wireless controller on pc for fortnite

First, the play and charge kit (USB) will not turn an Xbox 360 wireless controller into a wired controller.

Your options are either to buy the USB wireless receiver for Windows:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-windows

Or to buy a purely wired Xbox 360 controller. If you're going to buy a new one I would suggest an Xbox one controller, as well, as the newer ones have bluetooth and also can use a micro-USB cable (most android devices from a couple years ago use this same
    cable) to make it a wired controller.
  10. PoisonSubset6 Win User

Why is everyone blaming Xbox?

Can anyone tell me that how to register a xbox 360 wired controller and where to find it's serial number
Thema:

1. Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller? - Similar Threads - Where buy Cheap

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  4. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  5. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  6. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  7. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  8. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  9. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  10. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437