Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

Discus and support Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Артём Назарян1, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!

:)

Артём Назарян1, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

save files are stored under C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Packages\HelloGames.NoMansSky\SystemAppData\wgs\[random number]

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

High Upload Packet Loss

NM you did. The next question be where you live. Because if you live like New York. It take time to go to MS servers. But if you lived where MS servers are at. I think it time for a new ISP.
  4. LaurenceLewis2 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Won't Start Install from Microsoft Store

So i found a workaround and have downloaded this from the MS store. I needed to download to my E drive but the game wouldnt allow it, so i had to change where apps were saved to in settings.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Code already used

Where have you purchased the code from? If you purchased the code from the MS store you need to contact the live support, if the purchase was made through a third party provider, you have to contact your retailer.
  6. BigB EC Win User

Microsoft can you please stand aginst some key outstanding issues. Thank you.

Those get ripped off the most are those buying digital from MS store - prices don't go down as quickly as retail does.
    To be honest I would rather pay MS more for digital content then to save a few bucks at gamestop due to poor customer service. I live in an isolated part of the city where the closest place to purchase games is a forty five minute walk so I don't see MS
    as a rip off but more of a convenience in most cases.
Thema:

1. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store? - Similar Threads - Where are saves

2. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  3. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  6. Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?: After an update failed I'm trying to back up my saves from my Xbox One, I did not choose to save to the cloud. Before I restore my Xbox I want to at least have a copy in case it deletes my saved...
  7. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  8. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  9. Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?: Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass? I've tried c\users\username\My Documents and other locations in there. I've tried appdata. I've tried all the usual spots. I've...
  10. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?: I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a