Where are Skyrim DLC

Discus and support Where are Skyrim DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Skyrim DLC on previous Xbox, now when searching on series x they don't even come up in the store. They don't even show on my account purchases... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlosTheJackal226, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Where are Skyrim DLC

I bought Skyrim DLC on previous Xbox, now when searching on series x they don't even come up in the store. They don't even show on my account purchases page, of course that's not showing everything anyways so that's worthless. Is Microsoft just trying to to off their orders and make us buy the stupid newest version of they are even in it...Dawnguard and Hearthfire are just gone (don't remember for sure if I had the other one)

:)

CarlosTheJackal226, Dec 31, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Where are Skyrim DLC

If it is the Xbox 360 version you are talking about, then the game is not backward compatible, hence why the DLC does not show on the Series X. If it is the Xbox One version then the only DLC available is the Anniversary upgrade, and credits.
  3. CarlosTheJackal226 Win User

Where are Skyrim DLC

It was the Dawnguard and Hearthfire expansions I played on my Xbox one. Now they don't even seem to exist in Microsoft store.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Where are Skyrim DLC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello CarlosTheJackal226, this is really strange, if you purchased the DLC on the same account you use to play it should be in your purchase history.

Click on the link below, log in with your account and try to find your item.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

In the Purchase History it has a returned/refunded option, click on the filter and see if your item appears.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Where are Skyrim DLC

Hello again, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so they can help you to find yours content.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  6. CarlosTheJackal226 Win User

Where are Skyrim DLC

Checked that previously, this is the only account I've ever used going back to 2010 and nothing yet I know I've bought it otherwise wouldn't have been able to play with crossbows etc.

They aren't even available on the Microsoft store so I can't try to redownload them. How do I access content I paid for our are Microsoft and Bethesda just stealing from us now?
Thema:

Where are Skyrim DLC

1. Where are Skyrim DLC - Similar Threads - Where are Skyrim

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?: I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't know where Microsoft stores the save files. I...
  9. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7
  10. Where art thou Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where art thou Skyrim?: Greetings Forum World, My issue is simple: I cannot download a game despite purchasing it on this account. (Skyrim Remastered) Context: I recently reminisced about hacking away at dungeon...