Where are my pointsI

Discus and support Where are my pointsI in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I purchased skyrim in last hours of Black Friday, I also bout infinite warfare season pass from Microsoft but there are no point I don't seam to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by phantomghost63, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Where are my pointsI

I purchased skyrim in last hours of Black Friday, I also bout infinite warfare season pass from Microsoft but there are no point I don't seam to be getting the right amount of point for some time but it's easy to check these purchases, please help

:)

phantomghost63, Nov 30, 2016
  2. kimmmycococ
    kimmmycococ Guest
    Where are my keys

I did not receive my last set of keys

kimmmycococ, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Where are my points Where are my pointsI :(

I have verified that you qualified for this promotion and have deposited the points into your account. You should see them shortly. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Where are my pointsI

in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. The only recent offers for those games is the Games on Demand punchcard,
    but both games would have needed to be preordered along with a 3rd game. Since they were bought after release and there were no other offers, you would only receive credits if you qualify for VIP rebates. Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and
    given by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Where are my pointsI