Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

Discus and support Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikkel_438, Nov 26, 2023.

1. mikkel_438
    mikkel_438 Guest

I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game

:)

mikkel_438, Nov 26, 2023
  2. mikkel_438 Win User

Also I have followed all the steps given to me by EA and found on the web
  3. mikkel_438 Win User

That still didn’t work I tried both buying some points from the store and doing a system cycle but still didn’t work might try EA again thanks for your help
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Mikkel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing FC points. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If your EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition preorder 4600 FC Points bonus is still not showing, you might need to download additional content to the game by yourself. Here’s how to do that.

Head to My Games and Apps.
    Find EA Sports FC 24.
    Press A to select the game.
    Choose “Ready to Install” from the drop-down menu.
    Select the available add-on that you wish to install and confirm.

If you’ve purchased a digital copy of the game, EA FC 24 Ultimate Edition bonus content should automatically be available in the game. If these 4600 FC Points are still not showing, try power-cycling your console. Here’s how to do that:

Shut down your console completely.
    Unplug it from the wall.
    Leave it unplugged for around 2 to 5 minutes.
    Plug the console back and turn it on.

If the issue still persists, I highly suggest you reach out to EA Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help-search/?q=live+chat&product=origin&platform=pc

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

You're welcome and I appreciate the response.

Thank you so much and please do. If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  6. jacob skux Win User

I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i haven’t gotten them yet

I have the same problem I bought the ultimate edition not the standard edition and no fc points even a week later no help fromEA whatsoever
Thema:

1. Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition? - Similar Threads - Where are points

2. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  3. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  4. Where are my 5900 EA FC Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my 5900 EA FC Points?: I redeem code for 5900 EA FC Points, everything looks normal, but Points are not on my account. e36902b3-2648-434c-98b7-77ffb18a66b5
  5. Where are my 4600 FC Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my 4600 FC Points?: I bought the ultimate edition of EA FC 24 yesterday but i didn't received my 4600 FC points. I restarted my console, reinstalled the game but it still didn't work. The dlc didn't need to be...
  6. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  7. Where is my $100 gift card you said in chat that I have accumulated enough points for?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my $100 gift card you said in chat that I have accumulated enough points for?: Where is my $100 gift card you said in chat that I have accumulated enough points for? All I see is $1.25 !!! 1f78ddf2-dba9-43ac-a226-7868a578446f
  8. Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...: Ever since i bought my xbox one on day one it became available in the Philippines and tried subscribing, it always failed. Now that i have an xbox series x, i thought things have changed but it...
  9. My game is glitched where to the point i can't see anything. can anyone help me with this?

in XboX Insiders
    My game is glitched where to the point i can't see anything. can anyone help me with this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/tha_masta_gama [link] [comments]
  10. I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...

in XboX Insiders
    I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uppishsnake [link] [comments]