Where are my cosmetics?

Discus and support Where are my cosmetics? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I bought the Fortnite Extinction code pack from the Xbox website and I redeemed the code sent to me. When I went on Fortnite, it wasn't there. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supercooldude, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Where are my cosmetics?

So, I bought the Fortnite Extinction code pack from the Xbox website and I redeemed the code sent to me. When I went on Fortnite, it wasn't there. I am on PC, so I use Epic games launcher. My Xbox is connected with my Epic games account, so I think it should've been there. Anyone have any answers to this?

:)

supercooldude, Sep 14, 2023
  2. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Overtaking

Only race in lobbies where damage is on (not only cosmetic)
  3. Malacath Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

If cosmetics in a game are purely cosmetic then I go with which looks best.

But if cosmetics add buffs then I go whichever ever has the best buffs or stat boosts no matter how ridiculous it makes my character look.
  4. Landa001 Win User

Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi for Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition.

Ok thank you for responding so quickly. The Xbox app indicates Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi is already installed. I know this is an extension, but where is it found? There are so many games in AOE Definition III. Would I find the Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi in the Story Mode , Historical Battles, Skirmishes, Art of War or the Challenges? You buy these add on's and have no idea where they have landed. To my surprise I also at another time purchased Lizzie and have no idea where to find that add on as well.

I appreciate you giving me a helping hand.

Thanks Again
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?

sea of thieves for example has a emporium where you can buy pets and other cool cosmetics for ships and weapons. those are in app purchases
  6. Moonblitz Win User

Missing DLC for Diablo 3 after buying Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition.

Ok, i've had a reply from Blizzard after sending the info of the link and the screen shot of my purchase, and i'm getting no where with them. They don't seem to be understanding that i'm missing the cosmetic items for Diablo 3 on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Where are my cosmetics?

1. Where are my cosmetics? - Similar Threads - Where are cosmetics

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...