Where are my apex coins?

Discus and support Where are my apex coins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 4 days ago I bought the 2,150 Apex coins pack and didn't receive the Apex coins.I restarted my apex and I didnt get them so I restarted the Xbox to see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Realproto1, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Realproto1
    Realproto1 Guest

Where are my apex coins?

4 days ago I bought the 2,150 Apex coins pack and didn't receive the Apex coins.I restarted my apex and I didnt get them so I restarted the Xbox to see if that fixed it and still no.So I decided to refund the purchase and I had to wait 72 hours for the refund to get through but my refund got rejected so basically they took my money and I got nothing in return.

:)

Realproto1, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Where are my apex coins?

Thank you for the update and in this case, you may need to respond to the email from refund team if you would like to dispute the decision.
  3. Realproto1 Win User

Where are my apex coins?

I already try refunding it and it says "request denied"
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Where are my apex coins?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that if after 24 hours the in-game currency is still not showing up but is stated as "completed" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders) it will now depend with the game support.

Now if you would like to proceed with the refund, I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  6. JACK NO POTAEOS Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi

If you did not get you coins please look back at your purchases and see if it went through if not please feel free to contact me again.

thanks-Jackson
Thema:

Where are my apex coins?

1. Where are my apex coins? - Similar Threads - Where are apex

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...: So i got apex legends champion edition yesterday since it was on a discount, and there was a deal where if you got that or some madden nfl items, you would get a 5 dollar xbox promotional gift...
  10. Cade as moedas do apex? [Translation-Where are the apex coins?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cade as moedas do apex? [Translation-Where are the apex coins?]: Eu comprei a promoçao da Live gold 3 meses por 34 reais e que quem comprava iria ganhar as mil moedas do apex! eu nao ganhei e entrei em contato e voces falou que ia enviar no final do mes...