Where are my 4600 FC Points?

Discus and support Where are my 4600 FC Points? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the ultimate edition of EA FC 24 yesterday but i didn't received my 4600 FC points. I restarted my console, reinstalled the game but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wqontop, Jan 4, 2024.

1. wqontop
    wqontop Guest

I bought the ultimate edition of EA FC 24 yesterday but i didn't received my 4600 FC points. I restarted my console, reinstalled the game but it still didn't work. The dlc didn't need to be installed. I contacted EA but still didn't help.

What should i do?

:)

wqontop, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Wqontop, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I advise you to wait a period of 48 hours for the FC points to appear. If that period of time passes you can request a refund: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can find the order number here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I preordered FC 24 on xbox and paid for it but have not received it?

Hi Harry K! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

If the problem is that you have not received the FC 24 game on Xbox, share with you a few steps as well as a link where you can find additional helpful information.

Go to My games and apps.
    Find EA Sports FC 24.
    Press A to select the game.
    Choose "Ready to Install" from the drop-down menu.
    Select the available plugin you want to install and confirm.

And the link is the following:

https://www.gosunoob.com/guides/fc-24-4600-points-missing-ultimate-pre-order-not-showing/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as pups (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC Points

HelloMrSain306547 , I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

- Verify your account: Make sure you are signing in to the correct account where you are making the reservation
    - Check the delivery time: According to EA, there is a specific time in which you can expect to receive your pre-order rewards (Make sure this period has not expired.)

According to information provided . FC24 pre-order rewards are delivered at different times depending on the reward and the version of the game you have pre-ordered1. Here are some details:

4600 FC Points: These points, which you can use in the VOLTA FOOTBALL™ and Ultimate Team™ Store, will be available from September 22, 20231.UEFA Champions League Ultimate Team™ Hero Footballer Item: This reward will be available on November 27, 20231.Please note that some pre-order content expires, so be sure to collect your rewards on time. Pre-order content will not be available if you redeem after September 27, 2024
  5. MrSain306547 Win User

Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC Points

Could you please help me
  6. CarTzy Win User

Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC points

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Where are my 4600 FC Points? - Similar Threads - Where are 4600

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...