Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after...

Discus and support Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after a few cycles of that I get this issue: Something went wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noah hafner, Mar 8, 2023.

1. noah hafner
    noah hafner Guest

Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after...

Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after a few cycles of that I get this issue: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

I believe this is a bug at Microsoft.

:)

noah hafner, Mar 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: