Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

Discus and support Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jennifer Boykin, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and move it up and down it takes a couple seconds for it to respond I don’t know if it’s the controller, but I think it might be. Can someone please help me

:)

Jennifer Boykin, Jan 17, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...