Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

Discus and support Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ammar Mughal, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Ammar Mughal
    Ammar Mughal Guest

Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please help me.

:)

Ammar Mughal, Apr 23, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode.

HI, Ammar! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your controller.

• To clarify, have you already tried a hard reset on your controller? like this:

- Press and hold your controller's Xbox button until it shuts down. This normally takes around 10 seconds.
    - Remove its batteries and/or USB cable for a few minutes.
    - Put the batteries back into the controller
    - Turn the controller on and check if the issues persist.

• May I ask what kind of batteries you are using? are they disposable or rechargeable? If rechargeable, may I ask if they are made by Microsoft?

• Have you already tried plugging the controller into your console/PC? if the controller works this way, have you already checked for firmware updates?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. RedaTiger Win User

My xbox one got stuck while updating

tried this but still no positive result i also want you to know that when i try turn on my xbox with controller it starts but the controller keep blinking and doesn't connect to the xbox .
  4. Bonbon1907 Win User

Solid Red Light on power button after attempt to update 1/25/15.

I removed the HDD, turned it on and still had no connection to the TV. My HMDI sensor could not find a connection. I placed the HDD back inside and still the same issue. Thinking it had to do something with the video settings needing to be reset, I tried
    to use the video/audio reset method.

Now, I don't seem like I can get the controller to connect with the Xbox as it continues to blink even after multiple attempts to Sync. I found a help-video on Youtube stating to turn off the TV before turning the Xbox on and went 1 step further and turned
    off WiFi in the home, turned cell phone off to no avail...

There are times where I had the blue (working fine) light on my xbox for over an hour but no screen connection and the controller lights blinking. Then, when I would start turning off and turning it on I would go back to getting the single red light after
    a few moments.

Again, this seemed to start after I updated my Xbox last week. I do remember it turning back on after the update was downloaded, seeing the first miliseconds of the Xbox Logo on screen then going blank or losing the connection as if the video/ audio were
    reset on its own.
  5. Kyle DeHovitz Win User

Xbox elite 2 won't connect to pc

I'm having the exact same issue. Using the latest drivers for Win11, updated firmware on controller via Xbox Accessories app.

Whenever I turn the controller on, the Xbox logo just blinks about once per second. When I try to pair via Bluetooth in Win11 settings (after holding the pair button on the controller so that the Xbox logo blinks rapidly), I get an error that says: No response from device.

Can anyone else help out here?
  6. YummierMango1 Win User

Controller will not sync....

I'm having the exact same issue. Controllers will work on another console, it can turn on the xbox and completes sync but the Xbox immediately loses the controller light and the controller starts blinking.
Thema:

1. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into... - Similar Threads - Whenever turn blood

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  7. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  8. What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?: whenever i attempt to turn my xbox one on, all that happens is it displays a “No Signal” screen. a27bd626-f42c-4486-a0f2-338f832e9f6a
  9. My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...: (I asked this question before but I didn't really explain the full thing and it ended up being a waste of time.) Here's the situation: I just got my Xbox Series X two days ago and anytime I play...
  10. headser chat mixer greyed out whenever i turn xbox off

in XBoX on Consoles
    headser chat mixer greyed out whenever i turn xbox off: I have bought a new headset and whenever i turn xbox off or unplug the headset the headset chat mixer goes to to the right and gets greyed out. I got it to work by slowly plugging the headset in...