Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30...

Discus and support Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does this happen everytime? 198f95db-dcbd-431d-99b7-4072d9106d07 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Stevenson1, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30...

Why does this happen everytime?

:)

Adam Stevenson1, Feb 8, 2023
  2. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Xbox one not working properly

Ok I got home and turned on my xbox and im stuck at the xbox logo with the green backround.

I tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted but it doesnt go past the green screen.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes at the green logo
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Meu Xbox one não aparece a logo xbox one [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox One Does Not Appear The Xbox One Logo

Hello Dioni,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you saying that you get the Green screen whenever you turn on the console, but there is no Xbox logo? Do you eventually get to the home screen after that? Is there anything that you can not do, such as launching
    games or apps or playing online?
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox One takes multiple attempts to turn on.

If your console is not on stand by it takes longer to boot up. It will show the green screen with the loading dots and then go to a black screen for a minute then show the xbox logo. Are you turning it off on the black screen before the logo appears? If
    you can turn it on then quickly hold the power button on the front of the console until it turns off then unplug it for 30 seconds from the outlet then plug back in and try powering back on again. Hopefully it will be able to boot up no problem.
  5. GlovesAreOff Win User

Still haven't received the new system update!

When I turn on the One I get the usual green screen but after that I get a long black screen and the the Xbox logo shows up right in the centre of the black screen. It's almost as if it tries but fails to grab the update. Also, unfortunately, I only have
    the one Xbox One ha.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30 seconds. Then I have to wait for all my games and apps to load back

Your Xbox was putting the power saving mode like everyone’s Xbox after the last firmware update, as a way to stop using unnecessary power. Sleep uses abit 1/20th the energy of standby. . If you wish to change this, go into settings and choose power and have it go to standby instead
Thema:

Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30...

1. Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30... - Similar Threads - Whenever turn green

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  4. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  5. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  6. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  7. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  8. What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?: whenever i attempt to turn my xbox one on, all that happens is it displays a “No Signal” screen. a27bd626-f42c-4486-a0f2-338f832e9f6a
  9. My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...: (I asked this question before but I didn't really explain the full thing and it ended up being a waste of time.) Here's the situation: I just got my Xbox Series X two days ago and anytime I play...
  10. headser chat mixer greyed out whenever i turn xbox off

in XBoX on Consoles
    headser chat mixer greyed out whenever i turn xbox off: I have bought a new headset and whenever i turn xbox off or unplug the headset the headset chat mixer goes to to the right and gets greyed out. I got it to work by slowly plugging the headset in...