Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

Discus and support Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ludwickgamers, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!?

:)

Ludwickgamers, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a logo on the live and not my gameplay, I tried this on fortnite. Any help??

Hello Ludwickgamers, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

In this case, it would be good if you could provide more information. Likewise, if this is all you have, I hope for your prompt response to provide a
    solution or an answer according to what I see as useful for you with the information provided.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. GraveSpy720 Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

I'm having a similar problem. I can start streaming, however when the stream starts my game starts to stutter. For example, when I start to play Titanfall I'll start running and then it'll place me back to where I started then it'll jump back to where
    I should've been.

You can see examples in my Twitch archives:

www.twitch.tv/.../512583701

www.twitch.tv/.../512585900

At this point, unfortunately, I've given up on Twitch streaming until the issues have been resolved.
  4. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  5. Wolf9733 Win User

My twitch stream will not voice anyone else other than me

I've recently started streaming on twitch with some friends of mine mostly on fortnite for fun.

Most of them are PlayStation players but some aren't.

They twitch stream and everyone in the party is heard. However, whenever I stream, only my voice is heard.

I've check the settings, they all have allowed their audio to be streamed (hence everyone coming out of theirs) and same for me.

We only use party chat rather than game chat.

I've tried tv output, headset output and both.

I've tried disabling and renabling all the settings.

I've googled everything and I keep getting that xbox doesn't like to twitch stream cross platform but it won't even stream another xbox player.

Any other suggestions?
    Hi AsaLock

You need to make sure in your audio settings that its set to headset & speakers to enable it to hear the party chat this video should help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=w9FwkAyUSSU&feature=emb_logo
  6. Deceptor1968 Win User

"We couldn't get your latest saved data"

its telling me the same thing when i try to watch a twitch stream since the apps update today on xb1
Thema:

Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

1. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a... - Similar Threads - Whenever try start

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  7. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  8. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  9. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  10. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...