Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

Discus and support Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by louis slack, Dec 29, 2023.

1. louis slack
    louis slack Guest

Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the 360 Dashboard. Eventually I saw a recommendation to Clear all 360 local saved data. So I did that & it removed the accounts, now anytime I try to re download the accounts on the Xbox 360 dashboard it just says “Internet connection Failed” & asks me to test connection, which boots me to the Xbox one internet settings screen.. there’s literally nothing I can do, feels like I’ve tried a fair amount &even waited so long, since this issue began, I’ve upgraded from an Xbox one X to a Series S, yet still having the same issue with a new Xbox… Nothing has changed. I even play a single player game because it never saves.. I’ve spent so much time trying all sorts of methods & workarounds. Seems like it’s been a persistent thing for years & it’s more of an issue on Xbox’s side. If anyone has a certain fix or anything I’d appreciate it a lot.

:)

louis slack, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: