whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Discus and support whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lori divis, Nov 22, 2023.

1. lori divis
    lori divis Guest

whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it just tells me "this email address is already taken. Please choose another one" and I have no idea how to fix it. The email that this is coming from is hacked and I no longer have access to it. therefore I cannot respond to any emails, if needed please send them to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

lori divis, Nov 22, 2023
  2. SOAD_Zombie Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

Wondering if I add *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as the primary Alias for my XBOX account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) will this mean that when I am in the MS store using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it will show my xbox purchases?
  3. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  4. Daniel Wang3 Win User

Hello

My Microsoft account was hacked and its alias was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. The original account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I cannot sign into Microsoft with the new account. I need help getting the account back.
  5. JVDC1 Win User

transferer un compte (transfer an account)

Hello,

I try this but it does'nt work. (See a screenshoot)

This new Email it is my Email and it exist !

for exemple i want transfer *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to enter the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** i have this answer.

And i don't want loose my succés and my buy.

I sorry if i 'm not clear but my english is not very good.

Best regards
  6. -Valiant Heart- Win User

I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft: Bedrock edition PS4

so how can i recover the account? do i really need to somehow find the email for the account?

my brother had set up the email im sure of it i just really have no idea what email he coulda used...

I have checked:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** could be one but I think its trying to make me make an xbox account.
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Im pretty sure isnt it either
Thema:

1. whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... - Similar Threads - whenever try alias

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  7. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  8. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  9. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  10. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...