Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

Discus and support Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lunaluvsu, Dec 29, 2023.

1. lunaluvsu
    lunaluvsu Guest

Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" (For Forza Horizon 5 but im pretty sure its a universal problem for me)

Ive tried reinstalling xbox, reinstalling fh5 reinstalling game services, logging in and out. this problem has been happening for a while.

:)

lunaluvsu, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: