Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

Discus and support Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryan_841, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Ryan_841
    Ryan_841 Guest

Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight.

i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the game itself was unresponsive. it just full on froze.

I kinda wanna get this icky problem sorted.

:)

Ryan_841, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Ryan_841 Win User

Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still, whats happened?

Hi, forgot to mention i run with 24GB ram. I am unsure why but it only freezes on the windows roblox app. Player seems to work fine.
  3. knut_e Win User

Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still, whats happened?

hello

I have the same problem on my pc windows 11 and laptop windows 11, i can play all day on the browser and its all good but when i try and play on Microsoft store app i can only play a few minutes then it frezzes and is totally unresponsive.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

There are 2 cases in which this occurs:

Your Internet disconnects and reconnects quickly
    The most common scenario: you reach the memory limit

Case 2 is what I and most of you face: Roblox uses too much memory and the above symptoms OP mentioned occur.

The only way to fix this problem is to increase the amount of RAM, reduce the graphics quality, and ensure that your device is kept in a cool, clean place and not exposed to direct sunlight.

Information source (credits):
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RobloxHelp/comments/sfm3vw/el_juego_de_roblox_se_morfo_aleatoriamente/es/

This link does not belong to Microsoft, I suggest you be careful when visiting, be careful with the ads.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Julio Hernando Gama Mejía, recommends the following steps for a solution.

According to the information shared, this event may occur due to incompatibility or lack of updating of the video drivers, ChipSet and BIOS; Therefore, in this case it is necessary that you inform me of the exact brand and model of the PC?

However, you can start by running the pending updates to verify that these programs have the most recent version compatible with the equipment. To do this, you must validate with the PC manufacturer; Therefore, I invite you to follow the steps that you will see in the following link, which can help you update these programs from the manufacturer's page: Windows 10 ≡ Download and install official drivers (3 of 4).

At the end of the previous process, carry out the processes created by Microsoft that can help you with the optimization of the operating system and PC; To do this, follow the instructions in the following link: Suggestions to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

We want to give you the best support experience; Therefore, we will be attentive to your responses in order to give you additional alternatives.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d7f8ab6b-a2c5-4da7-9799-2cf5dd5a319a

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  6. Ryan_841 Win User

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

System Model MS-7916

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BaseBoard Product Z97 GAMING 7 (MS-7916)

GPU Name Radeon RX 580 Series

Driver Version 31.0.12027.9001
Thema:

1. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,... - Similar Threads - Whenever play windows

2. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  3. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  4. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  5. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  6. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  7. Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...: whenever i try to play an online game through the xbox app it distorts my mic audio in discord or xbox game bar. it distorts my mic so bad my friends can’t understand a word i’m saying and it’s...
  8. Whenever i play games it freezes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i play games it freezes.: It freezes often and it looks like the frames drop but the audio also sounds slowed down and choppy. I have tried everything like running scans for malware, checked the disk and I have checked...
  9. Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to...: I am trying to remote play from an Xbox Series X to a Windows 11 PC. Whenever I switch windows from the remote play window to my email or web browser the remote play window freezes. I can still...
  10. My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought a brand new laptop about 2 months ago and I installed Minecraft windows 10 I tried playing and my cursor kept going off screen and if I clicked while it was off screen it would pause my...