Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

Discus and support Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liam LaFever, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Liam LaFever
    Liam LaFever Guest

Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering!

:)

Liam LaFever, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is there anyway to get rid of that?

Hi Liam L, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

With the intention of helping you, I am going to suggest some steps and I hope this can solve this problem:

On your Xbox controller, press the Xbox button. Select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications > Xbox Notifications > System and select System Notifications and you can turn it off.

You can find more information regarding this topic here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ount-set-up-screen-time-limits-for-your-child

Your response is highly appreciated. Please let me know if the problem is fixed; Otherwise, we will find another way.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Grajy Win User

"Xbox... Record that" not working with Watch_Dogs

Sorry. Have not had time to check this forum lately.

I get shown no error at all.

I get an "Xbox record that" in the voice icon in the top right hand side of the screen, but it is white as opposed to the green that it used to be.

I get NO notification on the screen or even in my notification hub.

I've been into the UPLOAD app and searched for capture clips, but nothing new is evident.

My thoughts is that the latest update has glitched my capture service.

And yes, I have cycled the console power a couple of times since then.

4. EvilWilson7477 Win User

Help retrieving gamer tag

I logged in with the email to which I get my Xbox notifications. It's a hotmail account. R u suggesting that I should b using a live email, as I'm not sure I have one, as I've always used hotmail to log in whenever given the opportunity.
  5. JoeyPorter1 Win User

Xbox app notifications

I gameshared with my one friend a few months ago and he decided to sign into xbox app with my account. I changed my password and he was kicked out of it, but he still receives notifications whenever I get a message or achievement. Is there anyway
    I'm able to prevent him from getting notifications.
    Can i use a portable harddrive for memory instead of xbox 360 hardrive
  6. RxGambler Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

Same here. It’s been popping my achievements on screen but definitely not adding to my gamerscore. Strange thing is that under notifications it states achievement was so many min/hrs ago but when I check it shows one I got a few weeks ago as the latest one. Xbox support via Twitter thinks this has been resolved but obviously not. Tried clearing local game cache, hard rebooted several times, signed out and back into profile numerous times. Was being patient, but starting to get worried that they messed something up for a decent group of us
Thema:

1. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is... - Similar Threads - Whenever log few

2. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  3. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  4. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  5. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  6. Xbox kicks me out whenever I log in, How do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox kicks me out whenever I log in, How do I fix it?: Whenever I log in to Xbox on my phone or Pc it logs me in then buffers then kicks me back to the original page and I cant continue and I am not logged in no matter how many times I try....
  7. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  8. Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but: Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but it works for every other mode.Any idea how to fix? 5fab72c3-ca21-4c72-b7e1-4007bc2858cb
  9. Whenever I try to log in on my account and change something to it tells me to put the code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in on my account and change something to it tells me to put the code...: Whenever I try to log in to my account and change something to it tells me to put the code from my email. I put it and then it asks me for the code again and again in a loop. I can't even log in...
  10. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...