Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

Discus and support Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YesterdayCareless172, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/YesterdayCareless172
    [link] [comments]

/u/YesterdayCareless172, Mar 17, 2024
  2. SocomSnipa Win User

No one is having the same issue as me :\

Whenever I try to play my Ryse game i get to a loading screen and my xbox freezes and shuts off/restarts
  3. Malacath Win User

Weird pixels on edge of my screen? On Dashboard and in Game...

Assuming your TV is Widescreen which as far as I know all HDTV's are you should have a button on your remote control that changes aspect ratio.

It might switch the tv between standard(4:3), Widescreen(16:9). Zoom. Just Scan, Original, etc

On my TV Just scan mode shows more of the picture than Widescreen(16:9) mode which on some 360 games used to leave lit pixels on the edge of the screen.
  4. Banshee2014x Win User

How do i check the aspect ratio of the TV? I don't think its TV being the green pixel is always on dashboard but that is it..

I am using a new vizio razor m series 40" 1080 TV.. 2013 model.
  5. Proven Great Win User

You can try going to dashboard-settings-display & sound- Calibrate HDTV, then follow the instructions.
  6. Die Frage Win User

Try to say:

"Xbox show menu" while you watch tv. Select "Picture Settings" -> Format

Then you can choose like Malacath said: "between standard(4:3), Widescreen(16:9). Zoom. Just Scan, Original, etc"
Thema:

Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

1. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game... - Similar Threads - Whenever load are

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  4. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  5. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  6. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  7. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  8. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  9. My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what...: This just happened today, I tried resetting, unplugging and a new hdmi chord but nothing has solved it. 63c2a16b-d86a-45be-956d-e58856c83a57
  10. Error code whenever I load the game

in XboX Insiders
    Error code whenever I load the game: Whenever I load up a game it now says syncing data and then hits me with error code 0x8386601e7. It repeats that over and over Tried all suggested. Uninstalled it, deleted local saved data,...