Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...

Discus and support Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vorept, Aug 16, 2018.

1. vorept
    vorept Guest

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...

Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

[Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

:)

vorept, Aug 16, 2018
  2. xKingKierenx
    xKingKierenx Guest
    Microphone has a weird noise according to my friends

The xbox app is broke as its nothing to do with my microphone as it works on discord but soon as i join a party on the xbox app there is a really loud noise for other people, sounds like a 'air-horn'

xKingKierenx, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Xbox party chat issues

Im trying to use party chat on the windows xbox app, but every time i join a party, all my friends can hear is a very loud and constant sound. My mic works with every game i play on my pc, so it isnt that. Ive gone through the audio and microphone settings,
    but there was nothing there to change that would help.

Ohh Its Phatal, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...

Hi,

Have you tried changing audio outputs/devices? Or perhaps muting your friends and seeing what effect that has. Please let me know how these solutions work for you.

Kirheis von Dei, Oct 14, 2018
  5. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest
    Also try to do it from the phone and see, I usually do it when I'm on the move

ED kRevali, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: