Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

Discus and support Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dallas Bailey, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut WIN + G to respond or say, "Not right now I'm busy." But if I waited until the notification was over it would let me do WIN + G. If you see this and I wasn't clear enough please respond with what you didn't understand.

:)

Dallas Bailey, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Richard Vazquez1 Win User

I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION

Xbox companion app is discontinued, and the "Party Invitations" and "Games" notification settings are nonexistent in the Xbox PC app. Settings for invites and messages are all on the Game Bar app for PC.

You'll just have to make sure these settings are checked after reinstalling the game bar @ (Game Bar)Settings>Notifications>Xbox Social>Notify me when I'm invited to a party or multiplayer game
  3. David 42 Win User

Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications

It supports messages. It supports person-to-person messages, one-on-one chat. What it doesn't support is Group Messaging, which is what the Game Bar is for. The problem isn't with the Console Companion or Game Bar, it's with how the messages are being sent
    through the Notifications app (in the lower right hand corner of any PC) and how message notifications are endlessly repeating, both in the Notifications window, and the pop-ups that slide in from the right side of the screen.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

Hello Simon Hernandez Brstilo,

Thank you for providing the needed information.

Let us check if the settings are properly configured to make sure that you will get the notification from Xbox Game bar app. Here are the steps:

1. Make sure that the settings are properly configured

• Settings > Gaming > Xbox Game Bar, then turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar. You should also check the Notifications section and make sure the notifications you want to receive are enabled.
    • Settings > System > Notifications & actions, then turn on Get notifications from apps and other senders. You should also scroll down and make sure Xbox Game Bar is allowed to send notifications.
    2. Make sure focus assist settings are not interfering with the notifications.

• Settings > System > Focus assist, then turn off Focus assist or adjust the rules and priority list to allow Xbox Game Bar notifications.
    3. Make sure that your antivirus or firewall software is not blocking the notifications. You should check your antivirus or firewall settings and make sure Xbox Game Bar is allowed to communicate through the network.

4. Repair and Reset Xbox Game Bar.

• Press Windows key + I to launch Settings
    • Click Apps > Apps & features.
    • Type Xbox Game Bar in the text box of App list and press Enter. Then, click the three-dot icon and choose Advanced options.
    • Click the Repair button to fix Xbox Game Bar if it isn’t working right and check again of you can receive notifications.
    • Click Reset. The data of this app will be deleted and see if the issue is resolved.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. RyanDickey Win User

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox app conflict withneach other so bad. Once I installed Game Bar i had to remove Xbox App. But in the last two weeks Game Bar is working really bad. It refuses to let me join party chats. I send invites to party chat as well do not work.
    I tried to go back to xbox app since i can not tolerate half working software, and now Xbox app half works. No notification comes up at all for Xbox app but Game Bar persists even when i shut it of. I wanted uninstall Game Bar but you cant.

Game Bar is cool and all but not worth it. How do i get rid of it?
  6. grooner Win User

No longer getting Game Bar notifications

To find the new settings for Achievements and Rewards notifications bring up the Xbox Social panel in Game Bar and click the 3 bars options icon top right - but this doesn't fix the issue either.

Suggest using the Feedback Hub to report the problem.
Thema:

Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

1. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind... - Similar Threads - Whenever Game Bar

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  5. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  8. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  9. Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me: I recently updated xbox game bar on my pc and laptop. Right after doing this a problem occurred. Whenever I closed the xbox game overlay using Win + G nobody can hear me. I can't figure it out. I...
  10. Game Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab: So, I decided to give the clipping feature a go a while ago, and since then, every time I go into a game and try to clip/record something, it records without capturing my mic unless i start a...