When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...

Discus and support When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try to go to my network setting I couldn’t click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJTheDuck, Jul 17, 2023.

1. DJTheDuck
    DJTheDuck Guest

When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...

When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try to go to my network setting I couldn’t click anything and then it kicked me out so in I tried with a keyboard and mouse and it stilled didn’t work so I with a different hdmi, tv and power cord then I reseted my Xbox. When I tried to put my Xbox together again it still doesn’t work I just shows Hi and select a language then I kicks me out I tried to use Xbox app but as soon as I got to the take me home screen I couldn’t select anything after going past the game pass, it doesn’t work anymore. It works in some areas but it doesn’t in others.

:)

DJTheDuck, Jul 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try on certain things it doesn’t work

Hello DJTheDuck, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

It's unfortunate to know your Xbox isn't working as expected. In situations like these, it's highly recommended to perform an offline update.

You can review the steps and necessary files to download by visiting the article below:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

I remain attentive to any other inquires you may have.
  3. MorbidSlowBurn Win User

Uninstall a game from my hard drive

In order to uninstall a game go to the "my apps and games" tap. Press the menu button (formerly the start button) on the game you want to uninstall. A menu will pop up. It appears the options in the grey section of the menu is specifically for the game
    or app you have selected. And the items in the color portion are global commands. In the grey section there is an option to uninstall the game.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Launch game in windowed from Game Pass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

try the following:

Go to Options / Menu / Settings within the game (not all games have this). Select Full Screen On (or Off). This might solve the problem.

Check the Resolution and DPI settings on the computer. You'll want to make sure you have the first item set to 100% or whatever is recommended for your computer.

The game does not open in full screen

You can succeed when you reduced the color mode

Right click on the game icon, choose properties.

Then go to the compatibility tab and scroll down, check the reduced color mode box.

From the drop-down menu below this box, choose a 16-color bit.

Then click apply and try again to play the game.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Contacts menu editing. Items and automatic scan.

Hi justin, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

When you select Narrator mode on your Xbox console, menus appear with a colored box around each item. The colored box represents the type of item you are viewing. For example, a blue colored box represents a menu item, a green colored box represents a menu option, and a red colored box represents a button.

To edit a menu item, you must first select it. Once you have selected the item, you can use the arrow keys to move through the editing options. To make a change, press the A button. To exit the edit mode, press the B button.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Source: https://www.xbox.com/community/for-everyone/accessibility

Best Regards, Oskayra
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

How do you access you hard drive on xbox one

As Proven has stated, you need to go to the My Games & Apps section, highlight the item(s) you want to delete, click the Menu button, and then select Uninstall.
Thema:

1. When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click... - Similar Threads - game app menu

2. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  3. Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...: Hey, been on the platform for as long as I remember. Anyways I have been experiencing an issue i haven't seen before anywhere. My controller's right stick input just sticks right, making it...
  4. Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC: I have Game Pass, but the Game Pass menu item is not showing up in the Xbox App on PC. I am running the newest version of Windows with all updates. I have tried uninstalling the Xbox App and...
  5. Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps

in XboX Insiders
    Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps: Everytime I open context menus for anything at the home screen or My games & apps section, it either doesn't popup or when I press the menu button another time it opens again, it's just this long...
  6. Windows 10 - Xbox app closes itself after a few seconds in the Game Pass menu + issue with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 - Xbox app closes itself after a few seconds in the Game Pass menu + issue with...: Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble with the Xbox app lately. I've discovered that the app would crash immediately upon starting it. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but that didn't...
  7. Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...

in XboX Insiders
    Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...: This is driving me crazy. It's really frustrating. When we are browsing a menu list of a game or app, the dashboard in the background is refreshed and then the focus change to something else,...
  8. PC: Xbox App in-game menu running slow/ lag

in XBoX on Windows
    PC: Xbox App in-game menu running slow/ lag: Hi, The solution that worked for me: Open AMD Radeon software, click the gaming tab and add a game. Add your Xbox App game, for example Streets of Rage 4. I don't know why but for Halo MCC, I...
  9. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

in XboX Insiders
    When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...: For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to seeing the menu I've reported it on the console...
  10. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    White screen on game menu xbox game pass app: I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i...