when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 Xbox series x/s will you get story mode or gta...

Discus and support when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 Xbox series x/s will you get story mode or gta... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please help because i am going to buy game pass ultimate dea5759c-2c0d-4d91-9b8f-23c3a2b173bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saad maih, Sep 1, 2023.

1. saad maih
    saad maih Guest

when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 Xbox series x/s will you get story mode or gta...

please help because i am going to buy game pass ultimate

:)

saad maih, Sep 1, 2023
  2. saad maih Win User

when will gta five be removed from xbox game pass

when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 xbox seris x/s will you get story mode or gta online or both
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X/S)

You need GTA Online to play Story Mode. On the Series X|S Story Mode is DLC.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Gta v enhanced ownload

Hello again, you have GTA 5 for Xbox One, because to access this content it needs you to have purchased the game and installed it in your console.

"Requires access to Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox Series X|S. Get 50% off GTAV: Story Mode for Xbox Series X|S until June 14, 2022."
  5. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

Hi WIlly,

I think I've figured it out.

There isn't separate Xbox Series X|S versions of Storey Mode and Online. The enhanced version is all in GTA Online.

This stumped me as I had no intention of playing GTA Online so chose to download it last but GTA V kept showing as normal version.

If you download GTA Online you can access the X|S story mode from there
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X, purchased the right game, but wrong game in the library.

That's normal. I also purchased the full game, and it says it is GTA Online (It's due to the fact that the story mode is classed as DLC on the Xbox Series X|S edition). If you start the game, you will have the option to play story or online.
Thema:

1. when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 Xbox series x/s will you get story mode or gta... - Similar Threads - ultimate play gta

2. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  5. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  6. Why is it not letting me play it when I have the ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me play it when I have the ultimate pass?: Tried to play GTA Online Xbox series X|S edition and saying it's still on the gamepass in the library and on the store and yet it keeps directing me to the store [img] [img] [img]...
  7. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....: I cant access GTA Online because my permission. Isnt available. And i have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate,please get in touch with me at ASAP. 95fdd5e3-be9d-4a1a-b453-eb1396bf965c