when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ...

Discus and support when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just finish the complete screen and it says go to the rewards screen. What and where is this screen and how to accest it I have done this 5 times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiserlyCrayon84, Nov 13, 2016.

1. when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ...

I just finish the complete screen and it says go to the rewards screen. What and where is this screen and how to accest it I have done this 5 times and did not get awarded any thing. I need to know .

:)

MiserlyCrayon84, Nov 13, 2016
  2. RodneyDko
    RodneyDko Guest
    Installation stopped!

Purchased PvZ a few weeks ago. Been playing then for no reason it stopped loading. Opens loading screen then crash to main screen always.

Restarted, rebooted, load another game etc didn't fix it so last resort tried to reinstall.

On install xbox finds the game and starts to load then a moment later says installation stopped. Says 'to complete the installation, insert the disc again. We need the disc to finish (0x80070015)'. put disc in again xbox finds it and starts to install but
    then says installation stopped.

Cannot proceed. cannot install no matter what I do. Cannot play my purchased game. Don't know what to do. The disc is clean and perfect condition. Very frustrated.

Any thoughts. Other games work fine, internet connection is good. Grrrr.

RodneyDko, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this??????

I cannot record what I am playing. when it goes to the tenth second, the recording will stop and my whole screen will flash between my original picture and all-black. It happens on my new device Dell G7. It is really bad for my device and if it crack down
    then this would be xbox's responsibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it shows: "cannot record, error code:2147942487"

I cannot even find out what the code means!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????

ConssenceCnsse, Nov 13, 2016
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can’t you use your money in your Microsoft account to pay for Xbox gamepass

No you cannot use your account balance. If you want to get gamepass you need to exchange reward points for GP specific cards

The payment method is required to help validate where you live as well as give a method to charge you when your credit runs out. Most major services require this.
  5. RomanoAS5ASS1N0 Win User

Freedom rewards oage not working

When you go to that offer's page you should see a redeem button show up when there are rewards available for you.
    Did not give me my coins, still says download now? Done that about 50 times now. And I cannot find the Xbox rewards questions forum so I need to ask here. What can I do to fix this? Since Im pretty sure i just lost the weeks worth of dragon coins I was supposed
    to get..
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Games staying on One S console

When you push out the Disk of the Game, the game continue Show in the Screem? You Out from The Game Before Take out the Disk?
  7. croatiangamer64 Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

You need to change your hd to play spilt screem
  8. WAKONDA886 Win User

Xbox rewards streak reset itself

Same here, mine got reset as well and I did the same but currently only got one week on the 2000pts reward. Frustrating as well cannot contact support by email so will phone tomorrow.

Frustrated and unhappy as well.

Btw anyone else getting frustrated that the rewards on the app and on GP seem to be dwindling, I used to do the 50pts for any achievements and now it's only on GP which states to me even though I'm currently on GP that you can only get the extra rewards if you pay for them.

Plus anyone else had issues with the 500pts one not working. Done like 6 achievements now, 3 in separate games then 3 in one game and nothing. The info on how to get the achievements is ambiguous as well is it 3 achievements in any games or 3 achievements in one game.

Sorry rant over. Lol
Thema:

when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ...

1. when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ... - Similar Threads - finish whole says

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  6. Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”

in XboX Insiders
    Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”: I’m trying to update Dead by Daylight but the download keeps freezing and says “finishing things up…” and doesn’t progress the download at all. It’s been frozen for over an hour. I do not know...
  7. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished: i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that...
  8. Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging: My Xbox wireless headset has been plugged in for 2 days straight and will not finish charging. The orange light continues blinking and when I try to play with it, my Xbox says that the battery is...
  9. Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...: Today I turned on the Xbox one after more than a month without turning it on, it turned on normally and started downloading and installing a 4.5 Gb update, when I finished downloading and...
  10. Saved game won't finish loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game won't finish loading.: Just started playing Hogwarts Legacy and have a saved gamed. Only one and when I select to start/ use my saved game it will do all the parts you normally go through, but just stays on the load...