When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.

Discus and support When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think it would be cool to have a little check mark, or something, in the game tile when viewing your game library for those games you’ve beat. I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/senemal79, Dec 10, 2023.

1. /u/senemal79
    /u/senemal79 Guest

I think it would be cool to have a little check mark, or something, in the game tile when viewing your game library for those games you’ve beat. I have over 500 games in my digital library and it would be cool to see the number completed, or something of that sort. Perhaps even a percent completed or a “X of X” or “X/X” overlay on the game tile to signify the achievement completion progress.

Maybe even add to the filters so you can hide the games you beaten?

Anyway, thanks for reading this far! Later alligators!

submitted by /u/senemal79
    [link] [comments]

/u/senemal79, Dec 10, 2023
  2. the MadMann Win User

Co Op Friends

I need help with a couple of the harder achievements, mainly the speed run through the library, beating the library without dying, and beating two betrayals without killing any grunts. If anyone is willing to help soon it would be great! just message me
    on live and let me know when is best for you.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

2k20 problem

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

The cover for
    NBA 2K20 in the Microsoft Store
    and in the Legend Edition bundle is Anthony Davis. You will see this cover in your Game
    library section for NBA 2K20 since the Dwayne Wade cover just signifies the

Legend Edition bonuses
    , which come included in the bundle and don't need to be installed because they are consumables. Therefore you just have to load up the game when it releases and your consumables and digital items included in the bundle will be available
    for you to use in game. As they are consumables, you won't see the Dwayne Wade cover in your Games library.

I hope this helps!
  4. Chesterfield308 Win User

How to beat the Monk playing Dice at the inn in Chapter 1

The 'artifact' of question was a GOG.com coupon for the initial PC release of the game. You could get the artifact by rolling two pair by chance (i.e. - First Roll) and beating him with that.

His presence in the EE must signify SOMETHING. Yet the two pair doesn't beat him. So the strategy's tweaked or he's truly broken.

All's I know is that I was almost late for work today because of that biscuit.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

All pros, can't beat the price, games, selection, and convenience of having an entire library available.
  6. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

partition for xbox one?

Exactly, you borrowed games from friends and beat them, and never bought them, and you think microsoft were going to let ten people play 1 game, all be it at diffrrent times. Beat it, and never buy it.

-

That is worse than anything. Just knowing that your mate has it, and yes you have to wait, but you can complete it, when it is your turn, is not any incentive to buy it, full stop. But a trial 1 or 2 hour play of your friends library is a very good incentive
    to buy a game. Think about it from a publishers and logical revenue loss view.
Thema:

1. When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library. - Similar Threads - beat game needs

2. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  3. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  4. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  5. How do I get past “beat the robots”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get past “beat the robots”: I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so...
  6. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...
  7. Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...: It won’t let me play the game and still charged my card but it’s saying I didn’t buy it and the order failed 2dc67920-a938-49c6-a868-0a2cbc3b4497
  8. Is Hades game hard to beat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Hades game hard to beat?: I want to hear your opinions 25f74ab6-6ee4-4478-8ef2-6fad221e2f14
  9. Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it: Please help. Tried everything 21300a38-7736-4d3d-be55-5faefe260e1a
  10. Beat The Game on Ending...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beat The Game on Ending...: C. How do I reach the other endings? Plus I got tons more achviements for bosses and stuff that I never got to fight against. And I did every sidequest. Also what are those locked crates by...