When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

Discus and support When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luke Ferguson2, May 15, 2024.

1. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft store?

:)

Luke Ferguson2, May 15, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft store?

Small correction

You won't.be able ro buy from.the xbox 360 storefront on console or website

It will be only available to xbox 360 new marketplace link and only BC titles

Except delisted games
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Luke, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You will still be able to play the Xbox 360 games you purchased after the Xbox 360 Store closes. The only thing that will change is that you won't be able to buy Xbox 360 games anymore. It won't affect your purchases, so don't worry.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Buying old digital content

Battleblock Theatre is an Xbox 360 game. It doesn't matter if you get it from the Microsoft Store, The Xbox 360 marketplace website or the console. You will still be able to play the game on the Xbox 360.
  5. IvesiaDancer Win User

Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

If you still have access to an old 360 console you should be able to use store credit on it. Personally i do not understand the need for the 360 store and for the One store. However, i can assume it comes from wanting to keep cost down on old 360 games
    without compromising the value of Xbox One games.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox 360 game download Issue

Hi Zachariah,

Apoligies, I’ve just found out that Defiance, on xbox 360, servers have been shut down. The game has also unfortunately been taken off the microsoft store ( But may still appear on there explaining why you come across this error. )

You won’t be able to purchase or play defiance on xbox 360. This decision was made by the game developers on May 25th 2020.

More info on this is explained here:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.trueachievements.com/n41662/defiance-xbox-360-servers

Take care.
Thema:

When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

1. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to... - Similar Threads - 360 games down

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  5. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  6. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  7. When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games: A lot of 360 games require an update as soon as they are put in will this still be possible once the Xbox 360 store closes 89eec971-408a-4b50-801f-fb74f0666c5e
  8. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  9. Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows: i recently bought an xbox 360 wireless controller with receiver.I installed the driver and everything's fine but when i play a game in just few minutes it suddenly becomes laggy and it won't...
  10. Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game: I am using a Xbox 360 controller on my PC and recently the right analog stick pulls down only when in a game.I tested the hardware on the PC under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and...