When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards ...

Discus and support When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please Xbox If You See This , Make King Kong The Movie Film Video Game Backward Compatible, Lots of People Want this Game backwards compatible and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ll Guwop ll, Jul 28, 2018.

1. ll Guwop ll
    ll Guwop ll Guest

When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards ...

Please Xbox If You See This , Make King Kong The Movie Film Video Game Backward Compatible, Lots of People Want this Game backwards compatible and it would bring back tons of memories. You have released a lot of backwards compatible games I just think this
    game should be apart with that group. Hopefully you guys read this and think about your fans

:)

ll Guwop ll, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Starting to second guess if getting an XBOX One was worth it?

[quote user="SAFLEYDAD"]

no on the madden thing. I am saying that if launched at the same time they did not make it compatible. Sure it was much harder for the 360 8 years ago to pull all that off, heck I can not even turn on a PC that is more than 6 years old. What everyone
    seems to say is that the X1 is not powerful enough which is just weird.

[/quote]

Hmm ok ....

Peter Jacksons King Kong original xbox version released November 22nd 2005

Peter Jacksons King Kong 360 version released November 22nd 2005

Original xbox version made compatible and playable on the 360 with emulator patch ... ok do I need to keep hammering this nail in now ??

And no ... no one is saying the X1 is not powerful enough but everyone is saying ( which is correct ) that due to the complete difference with the internals of the 360 and X1 that its not possible right now for an emulator to cross the language barrier between
    the 2 systems. They just do not share enough internally for an emulator to bridge such a huge gap.

Has nothing to do with power or lack of and no one here is saying that.

richard symons, Jul 28, 2018
  3. DLC and Microtransactions are getting out of hand...

Microtransactions I love because you can use in game earned credits to usually buy the stuff(Mass Effect 3,Shoot Many Robots etc.) and never need to use real currency unless like a lot of people you are looking for that extra edge or bragging rights...dlc
    has become pure Guano though...just about every game released now is guaranteed to have dlc's released...that's why I still love buying early 360 games where this practice wasn't used(King Kong,Dark Sector etc)

YellowJacket LE, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 28, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards Compati?

6. HyperVenom523 Win User

What we're some of the games you remmber playing when you first got on xbox?

First game where:

Xbox... Halo

Xbox 360... Peter Jackson King Kong

Xbox One... Far Cry 4
  7. R4VER Win User

Did you invest in HD-DVD?

Its unfortunate that both were released at the same time, i remember Peter Jacksons King Kong being one of the first.

Might have to check how much the units and films are still going for
  8. Georges C. Win User

KING KONG Peter Jackson Xbox 360

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, the game is no longer available in the store, this means that the developer in the case Ubisoft removed the game, this can happen for several reasons, but most likely it is because of the copyright of the game in relation to King Kong, but only the developer could say.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/king-kong/bwb...

Regards,

Georges C
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

KING KONG Peter Jackson Xbox 360

Not every Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games can be purchased from the Microsoft Store. But having checked, the game has been delisted from the store anyway. So the only way to purchase it now is by getting the disc version of the game.
Thema:

1. When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards ... - Similar Threads - Peter Jackson’s King

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  4. Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?: I bought a copy of the game Peter Jackson’s King Kong for Xbox so I could play it on my Xbox one. The game is listed on the backwards compatibility list, by my console is telling me that the game...
  5. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  6. Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible: Why is the xbox 360 version of this game backwards compatible but not the original xbox version? The 360 version is very hard to find compared to the original xbox version so why not make them...
  7. How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...: Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many great memories playing the game with my cousins...
  8. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  9. i am having getting the sound back on i always and i want medium boards. greg jackson

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having getting the sound back on i always and i want medium boards. greg jackson: I am having trouble getting the sound back on and I want medium boards. greg Jackson bbdc6505-6526-4315-aa3b-1bb126319a8d
  10. BO Jackson coming to MUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO Jackson coming to MUT: Just login between Dec. 22 and Jan 1 and you'll get the Bo connection. be87761d-f322-4fc5-a1f6-b63b1e054ecd