When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

Discus and support When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Matt Ruby1, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Matt Ruby1
    Matt Ruby1 Guest

When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to toggle a mute button.

I understand it may cause echoing but I want the option as I have done the same on pc and its work fine with tap to talk(mute button)

Also if I have the game blasting in my headset and other party members talking I'm not going to hear my friend in the same room talking unless it's played through the headset.

I just don't get the real logic in having an auto kill on it .

:)

Matt Ruby1, Mar 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not just cancel mics both altogether

Hi Matt, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Please, report it on the Xbox Insiders Reddit Forums.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1b9vwv6/xbox_requests_week_of_march_8th_2024/

It's the fastest way to have your request heard.

I hope this helps.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

plz fix invite system

why they didnt just make the functionality of the XBO dash a mirror of the 360 is beyond me. I couldnt give a *** about having a newsfeed or a special notification section. I just the ability to invite friends to a party and game in one move and not have
    to toggle the party chat on. Of course I want it on. Morons. When I want to switch to the game channel to talk some smack at the end of the match, I'll do so.
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Anyone wanna play? Add me

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

[quote user="Red Clown"]

You and your Reddit gang...

[/quote]yep yep haha. I get better games on there than I have ever gotten the couple times I've been on UXF. And mics, dear lord, everyone has a mic.

[/quote]8 player party chats are over rated. Seems like when a player that plays party host that has a lousy connection always gives me the pop up they signed out then sign back in or they send another party chat invite even though i'm still in theirs.
    Team Voip chat of 12 players talk is where its at. Long as its mic call outs only or mute them.
  5. LukeM29 Win User

Issue with headset mics on Xbox one

Hi Sandy,

Headset Mic toggled on, mic monitoring on full and headset chat mixer in the middle.

Still the same.

i did go onto the party and briefly said issue with the microphone and was about to go up to device settings and the mesage went.

thanks
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Help. Mic shows "muted" in every game

it could also be that if you are in party Chat, but join a game lobby, your mic will show as muted because you are in a party. Some games will display the mic as muted when you are in XBL party chat.
Thema:

1. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not... - Similar Threads - coop players ability

2. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  3. Xbox Series S will not allow local coop multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S will not allow local coop multi-player: I just purchased a new Xbox series S for my son for Christmas. When he and I try and play 2 player games on Xbox Game Pass, it won’t allow us to connect the second player. Both controllers are on,...
  4. cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop: Hi, I bought this game to play with my daughter but cant seem to connect the 2nd controller. There is a prompt in the top right hand corner that says add 2nd player by pressing A but nothing...
  5. Game Pass - Browse by Coop/ Single Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Browse by Coop/ Single Player: Hi! My friends and I love checking out coop games on game pass together. We noticed today that you can browse/filter by game genre, but it would be great if you could also do so by coop/ single...
  6. Microsoft Game Pass for PC: Splitscreen Coop Issue with Gamepads (doesn't recognize 2nd player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Game Pass for PC: Splitscreen Coop Issue with Gamepads (doesn't recognize 2nd player): Hello, a few months ago i frquently played local splitscreen games with Xbox Game Pads and the Receiver on PC. Since a while ago however, the second Controller is not recognized anymore...
  7. Multi-player coop down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi-player coop down: the coop multi-player on zoo tycoon is not working . It says that the servers are down. It's been down for a few hours already and my friends can't play either :-(. Anyone can help us?...
  8. Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode: I am new to Xbox ,I dont have friends that I know.Please add me so that we can play Coop and MP sessions Thanks 31a169c8-ebbe-4eaf-a487-bdd93c8f37ac
  9. Cant join or invite 2 player Coop. "there was a problem joining game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite 2 player Coop. "there was a problem joining game": My buddy and I have played together before. weve played other games together before. Both our NATs are open and we are able to switch to other games and play with no issue. For the last 24 hours...
  10. Dragon age Coop and Single player Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age Coop and Single player Graphics: Did anyone that played the 6 hour trial do both single player and coop? I was just noticing how dimmed down the multiplayer graphics are compared to the single player. Why is the multiplayer...