When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

Discus and support When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadow Way, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Shadow Way
    Shadow Way Guest

When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none these options work I have voice chat enable on pc but when I go on ROBLOX on console voice chat just won't work this have been a issue for 3-4 mouths might be five for how long I've been waiting

- I tried to restart the console as well as removing account still didn't work

-Changing my WIFI's DNS server didn't work

-I went to the internet for help didn't work

-went to Xbox voice and cummication still won't work

Bro what the point in add limitation on XBOX that's the dumbest thing I ever seen compared to the unsafe on PC and Mobile what the hell are you gonna do on a simple XBOX can't even hack so what the point of limitation on ROBLOX all it did was make the game unplayable on console. if they are limitation it should be on pc on mobile just because of exploiting.

I'm not mad but the issue been an issue for along time I thing I Over-estimated how many mouthing this been happening it been happening since 2023 I'm not mad at Microsoft I'm made at who the hell seen this issue did decided to ignore it because I've seen the ROBLOX report's and every employee who help those reports didn't really help all they did was say a few simple thing that didn't work and when the player said it didn't work I guess he decided to ignore or do nothing about it

my bad it was an independent Advisor but still it took that long.

The fact that this Xbox Roblox added chat and then removed it on ROBLOX because of some outdated rating not fair for any player that don't have a Pc or phone to play ROBLOX all I have is an XBOX and a half broken laptop that can't run any games well.

I'm that type of player been player ever since they removed chat and I am frustrated that I can't communicate Please Roblox fix this.

:)

Shadow Way, Jun 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: