When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

Discus and support When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, Jun 16, 2020.

1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now.

But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta app.

Clubs management, Console to PC streaming, where and when will they be reborn? Any roadmap pls Xbox dev team?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]

/u/yexiaobo, Jun 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. RicketyEdge Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

Guessing the Xbox Beta app combines console companion and the windows store?

Found the functionality I was looking for in the windows store (access to Game Pass PC software).
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  5. WPAK Win User

Group posts not working

Hi there,

have you tried different devices or apps, like Xbox Companion app on the PC (or the beta version on the PC) also be sure to try it on mobile or on the Xbox One console (if available for you).

Please give some more information on what devices you have tried it and what app(s) this way it will be easier to determine the next steps and if it's app or possibly account related or not.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cant update gamerpic / avatar? Xbox but on PC windows 10

Make sure the PC app you're using is specifically called Xbox Console Companion, not the Xbox app. Those are 2 different things. The Xbox app itself has never been updated to add that function on PC.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did? - Similar Threads - beta app support

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming: Just got fiber internet installed, and I booted up Forza Horizon 4 and Halo 5 to test cloud gaming. To my surprise, my Xbox Series controller rumbled when playing. This was not the case in the...
  8. Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working?: New pc built, xbox support page infinite loading loop on all browsers and xbox beta app party chat not connecting says try again later after few seconds. cd954efe-34bf-4726-b256-8f889e03955b
  9. Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App: Hi All, I dont know if I am missing something but I cannot use my Xbox One controller to navigate the XBOX (beta) App. Works fine with games but I have to use the mouse to navigate the app...
  10. Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future?: Currently it only works for 64 bit computers only. submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]