When will xbox cloud gaming be available in south Africa?

Discus and support When will xbox cloud gaming be available in south Africa? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox has recently introduced the family share subscription service so surely if you pay for more features, you should have access to the cloud.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kailashnirhoo, Apr 16, 2023.

1. When will xbox cloud gaming be available in south Africa?

Xbox has recently introduced the family share subscription service so surely if you pay for more features, you should have access to the cloud.

:)

kailashnirhoo, Apr 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game not available in store

It's a cloud only title

And cloud is not available in South Africa at this time
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South Africa)

4. Belle B Win User

Hi kailashnirhoo I'd love to clarify.

Please know that there's no info yet as to when it will be available. Xbox is doing its best to expand its services to all regions. In the meantime, you may want to check news.xbox.com for upcoming updates.

Thank you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

When will Xbox cloud gaming be available in South Africa?

New regions are announced when they’re ready to go, there is no information available before that happens. We find out at the same time you do
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xcloud In SA

Hi BearWithMe218. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

At this time there are no public plans to expand Cloud Gaming to South Africa. Keep in mind that we are gamers just like you, not Microsoft employees. As such we don't have any 'insider' information about Cloud Gaming availability.

Other streaming services have servers in or close enough to South Africa for cloud gaming, and have ensured their service comply with local laws. This can take a lot of time and investment, it's sadly not as simple as just enabling cloud gaming for South Africa. So it's possible Xbox is working on expanding the service, but it could take some more time before we hear anything.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. When will xbox cloud gaming be available in south Africa? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming available

2. Xbox cloud gaming when will be available in Singapore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming when will be available in Singapore: I like to know Xbox cloud gaming service when will be available in Singapore bbd6c47c-0d2a-4c7e-9abc-3d08b67f3603
  3. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  4. XBox Cloud Gaming available in Luxembourg

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Cloud Gaming available in Luxembourg: Hello, When will Xbox cloud gaming be available in luxembourg? submitted by /u/wonay [link] [comments]
  5. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  6. cloud gaming not available in your area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming not available in your area: Hi there , got my nephew Xbox game pass ultimate and he is located in the UK. When he tried to play cloud gaming from his Xbox it says it's not available in our area even though it is. He tired...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X: Just replying this issue in another locked thread. For me the issue was a double NAT after implementing mesh wifi. To resolve I connected the Xbox to the original wifi network (the one my mesh...
  8. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?: and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not available in my region :/...
  9. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...: I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and...
  10. Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series: Hi, I have an S Series Xbox with an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription When I first purchased the device late last year I was able to access the cloud gaming. However for the past month or...