When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?

Discus and support When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have seen some threads from 2018 but this is still relevant. What is the point of setting screen times if my kid can just keep watching Netflix or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The King Psych0, Jun 19, 2023.

1. When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?

I have seen some threads from 2018 but this is still relevant. What is the point of setting screen times if my kid can just keep watching Netflix or Disney after his account gets logged out. Hes 9 has took it upon himself to discover he can do that. I would like to see a setting in parental controls where the Xbox as a whole gets restricted from use after a certain time.

Warnings and Groundings will only go so far. Plus some apps like Disney don't have watch history, so I couldn't even find out if he was watching that app past the time his account gets logged out. At least Netflix I can see the history and time stamps. There should totally be a way to automate this directly related to the console he is using.

:)

The King Psych0, Jun 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?