When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

Discus and support When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did not receive the alan wake with dlc code AND the windows ten code ,I brought the game on the website at Mar. 5f816e45-24bf-425c-953f-23551b06b6aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MimicNest, Apr 8, 2016.

1. MimicNest
    MimicNest Guest

I did not receive the alan wake with dlc code AND the windows ten code ,I brought the game on the website at Mar.

:)

MimicNest, Apr 8, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Pre-order digital download?

If they offer a pre-order on a digital version, then yes, you'd put your money down and receive a code. Otherwise, it would just be for a disc version.

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2016
  3. wwefnfurlife
    wwefnfurlife Guest
    Pre-Order Digital Versions?

If there's a digital version available to buy then yes you can pre-order the digital version and then download it when available. I've bought a digital version of a specific game via pre-order for a few years now.

Postin' & Rollin'

wwefnfurlife, Apr 8, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

I received my Alan Wake code yesterday. Still have not received the Window 10 code.

{Parity}, Apr 9, 2016
  5. NightOwl392
    NightOwl392 Guest
    I'm still waiting for both the Alan Wake and Win 10 code. I pre-ordered via the xbox store.

NightOwl392, Apr 11, 2016
  6. I just received my Alan Wake code today. Still no Windows 10 code.

DropDeadArtemus, Apr 11, 2016
  7. Davidwoosh
    Davidwoosh Guest
    Just received the alan wake code in the last 5 mins, just need the windows 10 one now When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version. :)

Davidwoosh, Apr 11, 2016
  8. NightOwl392
    NightOwl392 Guest

Yeah just got my Alan Wake code this morning too. So they are going out, just will take time.

NightOwl392, Apr 11, 2016
  9. Tox Laximus
    Tox Laximus Guest
    Every xbox port release on windows store is a mess, there are more one star reviews than in any other category.

The game looks 10 years old, up scaled and heavily blurred.

Tox Laximus, Apr 11, 2016
  10. Davidwoosh
    Davidwoosh Guest
    Tomb raider and gears of war played perfectly fine for me and the game certainly doesnt look like a 10 year old game !!! is this a sony pony talking ?

Davidwoosh, Apr 12, 2016
  11. Tox Laximus
    Tox Laximus Guest
    Nah, I played dead space 1 after and was blown away by how much better a 10 year old game looked and ran twice the frame rate.

Tox Laximus, Apr 13, 2016
  12. Tox Laximus
    Tox Laximus Guest
    The americans get the codes first, and the rest of us might get one, if were lucky, I'm betting it will take weeks of contacting support.

Tox Laximus, Nov 2, 2018
  13. NightOwl392 Win User

Yeah just got my Alan Wake code this morning too. So they are going out, just will take time.
  14. Tox Laximus Win User

Every xbox port release on windows store is a mess, there are more one star reviews than in any other category.

The game looks 10 years old, up scaled and heavily blurred.
  15. Tox Laximus Win User

The americans get the codes first, and the rest of us might get one, if were lucky, I'm betting it will take weeks of contacting support.
  16. Davidwoosh Win User

Tomb raider and gears of war played perfectly fine for me and the game certainly doesnt look like a 10 year old game !!! is this a sony pony talking ?
  17. Tox Laximus Win User

Nah, I played dead space 1 after and was blown away by how much better a 10 year old game looked and ran twice the frame rate.
Thema:

1. When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version. - Similar Threads - going yes did

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  10. Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should: Yes I would like my 5000 reward points to be deposited in my account like it should of did on the 15th 2b2123e0-4681-4489-afc2-2debc5610304