When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting...

Discus and support When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question is in the title. I purchased the Turtle Beach Velocity One flight control system for my dad for his birthday when they released MFS onto cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sean Gill, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Sean Gill
    Sean Gill Guest

When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting...

Question is in the title. I purchased the Turtle Beach Velocity One flight control system for my dad for his birthday when they released MFS onto cloud gaming because he has an Xbox One. I didn't do enough research to see that NO 3rd party flight sticks are supported on the cloud gaming version of MFS, but the "things to know" section of the game on the Microsoft store very ominously says that they're not supported "yet"...

So basically I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is even a plan for them to start supporting flight sticks, or if I need to return it. Or if I'm going to have to buy an X or S, and the physical copy of the game to make this whole birthday gift work When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting... :(

:)

Sean Gill, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is compatible with Xbox One but if you're playing Microsoft Flight Simulator through cloud gaming it will not work because according to Xbox Support:

"Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Francia J. Win User

T flight hotas one connection issue on Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that if you're playing the game on Cloud Gaming according to Xbox support: "Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

This is the reason why it's working for War thunder and not for Microsoft Flight Simulator which you've been playing on cloud gaming.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Shahar Grunwald Win User

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud Gaming and regardless to my location?

So how can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator if Cloud Gaming is not available in my country?

Isnt there a version (maybe a disk) that is compatible with my Xbox One S?
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator supports Xbox Play Anywhere, so if you pre-order the Windows 10 version you will get the Xbox One version when it releases.
  6. Sean Gill Win User

When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting flight sticks?

I do understand that. But I am not as in touch with Xbox announcements as this community is, so I was seeing if anyone heard anything that I haven’t or if there was ever any communication about a possible timeline.
Thema:

1. When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting... - Similar Threads - cloud gaming version

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  6. Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.

in XBoX on Windows
    Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.: How do I get the 'controller only' version of the interface? I used to be able to press buttons on the xbox controller as cloud gaming launched so that I would get 'controller only' with no touch...
  7. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...
  8. Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version: I started a new game of Mass Effect Andromeda on the cloud playing on my iPad and when I tried to continue my game on my Series X it said I couldn't load my game because the game was missing the...
  9. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879
  10. Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older): So I accidentally clicked on a newer version of my COD account instead of my older version on the cloud. Is there any way to revert this so I can have my old original account back? Thanks for any...