When will the robux redeem option come back?

Discus and support When will the robux redeem option come back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally got enough points to redeem the 100 robux but it is no longer in the shop? when is it coming back? bc7280c0-1475-4a40-b909-f898616aa0ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJGirlyGaming, Aug 1, 2021.

1. When will the robux redeem option come back?

I finally got enough points to redeem the 100 robux but it is no longer in the shop? when is it coming back?

:)

AJGirlyGaming, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello AJ, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid you'll need to reach out to Roblox support for this issue as only they know. You can also see this article https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  3. Francia J. Win User

When will the 100-800 robux options come back??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Is this with Microsoft Rewards redemptions? If yes, I apologize but this will depend on the Microsoft Rewards Team.

To help you, I got you this link where you can click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

WHERE DID THE 800 robux option go? And the 100 and 400 :( Will they ever comeback?

Hello Zohaib, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you.
    I'm not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment there is no official information about when the 100 and 800 robux rewards are going to come back.
    For now the best option is wait until more of these rewards appear if you don't want to redeem your points yet
  5. afafaafaaffafa Win User

How to get free robux with Microsoft Rewards from a foreign country

When will 100 robux offers come back?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Was it the 1500 Robux one by any chance? Soneome else mentioned that it was no longer available. When rewards are removed, it will also disappear from your goal (I have had the same thing with a specific Ultimate Game Pass reward in the past). It may reappear at a later date as Robux options do have a habit of disappearing and then coming back.

Currently, it seems the 800 Robux option is the only one there (assuming it is available on your Reward Redemption page)
Thema:

1. When will the robux redeem option come back? - Similar Threads - robux redeem option

2. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  3. Did not get robux i redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not get robux i redeemed: i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox. 1acb1845-058f-4023-8257-f3ed4d3c9ddd
  4. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...
  5. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275
  6. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  7. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  8. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

in XBoX on Windows
    When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...: When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime In all regions and coutries me need answer on this question c4340b62-777e-4244-a40c-c280a70a13a6
  9. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??: So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to...
  10. why is there no Robux on the redeem page?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is there no Robux on the redeem page?: I haven't seen Robux on on the redeem page yet 8235ae50-81b0-4eb7-8902-698dd73139bc