When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

Discus and support When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chubs ✪, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Chubs ✪
    Chubs ✪ Guest

When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I went onto to internet to see if I could find a way to resolve this problem and it lead me to the Microsoft website.

:)

Chubs ✪, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Chubs ✪,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix issues with your Xbox. The "Purchase and content usage" error message typically indicates an issue with your account or payment method. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and payment methods here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Check your account payment information to ensure it's up to date and valid.

2. Clear your Xbox cache by turning off your console, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for 10 seconds, and then plugging it back in.

3. Try signing out of your account and then signing back in.

4. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.

As for the lag you're experiencing, it could be caused by a variety of factors such as network congestion, a slow internet connection, or issues with your console's hardware. I recommend checking your internet speed and ensuring that your console is up to date with the latest software updates. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Games won't connect to Microsoft Store

Good day

There was a problem with the purchase and content usage.

Maybe try again now that it has been resolved. Otherwise follow the advice the others have mentioned.
  4. MrFunnyGuy34 Win User

Saints Row 4 & Gat Out Of Hell (XBOX ONE (I couldn't find an option to post about SR4 on the XBOX ONE forum)) (on disc, not download) save issues

The problem with XBL is 'purchase and content usage' and 'social and gaming'
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Installing Problem

There's still a service alert regarding purchases and content usage. You may need to try again later once the issue is resolved.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox live gold stopped half way thru my subscription

There is currently a service alert up for purchases and content usage

Xbox live Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

You can check this link when the issue will finally resolve.
Thema:

1. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved? - Similar Threads - ‘Purchase content usage’

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  5. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  6. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  7. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  8. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  9. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  10. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase and Content Usage: Hallo all. Its been more than two weeks that my kids cant access or play Fortnight on their Xbox One. The Xbox states that that the following services is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content...