When will the next UI update come out?

Discus and support When will the next UI update come out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody have any idea when the next home UI update will come out? I'm hoping the next one is better than what we currently have right now. I miss... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ExpertMoist4937, Jul 10, 2024.

1. When will the next UI update come out?

Does anybody have any idea when the next home UI update will come out? I'm hoping the next one is better than what we currently have right now. I miss the older home screen layout, it seemed more personal and less ads

submitted by /u/ExpertMoist4937
    [link] [comments]

/u/ExpertMoist4937, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Korhog Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

No, the new UI will come only in next major update
  3. Bugs Merran Win User

when is the next minecraft update coming out?

Yeah creative mode will be in it that update is called the adventure update it adds all the same stuff that the pc added in that upate
  4. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

when is the next minecraft update coming out?

i think its coming out in september and i hope they bring out creative mode for it aswell
  5. NLH1 Win User

Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

Xbox doesn't update there UI or consoles beey often so I think due to the series x coming out this year they're experimenting with a new UI to go with their new console.
  6. Caddahaulic Win User

Microsoft Reorganizes

She hit a homerun with Win 7... But then her UI passion seems to have gone off the deep end as she was the driving force behind getting Win 8 & Merto UI released... Yeah that turned out to be popluar... Cant wait to see what UI changes are coming next....
Thema:

When will the next UI update come out?

1. When will the next UI update come out? - Similar Threads - next update

2. When is the next OS update on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    When is the next OS update on Xbox one?: I know that the last update was in October but when is the next OS update for xbox one? Please does anyone know because I've been having non stop network glitches since the last update and I'm...
  3. What will Be Fs sandbox next update be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What will Be Fs sandbox next update be: Fixes bugs and more updates Mod menu change map Tool gun weapons NPCs Vehicles Your spawnilists Builder Sandbox Find multiple player game Please put all of this in the next...
  4. Next osu1 update available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next osu1 update available: I've got a console that needs a offline update but previous owner enrolled in insider hub app, when will the next update be available? Or can you remove the console from the insider hub when I...
  5. Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft: Ok now we know that Microsoft wants every platform to have the same features when it comes to minecraft, and since Sony didn't send a developer kit to Microsoft, Microsoft decided it would be fair...
  6. Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:): Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up and home screen. submitted by...
  7. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working: The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just wondering if there is a reason or a fix for...
  8. Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.: I purchased and downloaded the nascar heat 5 next gen update and Upon download i cannot play the new cars. Only give me old gen cars. Ive restarted my console and uninstalled the dlc then...
  9. Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?: I am at my wit's end. For a few days now, I have been unable to update the game APEX. I read through the similar issues people were having here on support and have tried every type of restart to...
  10. NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022: I did this add on, and installed it in NASCAR HEAT 5. But it is not working and I cannot access next gen cars in any kind of form. Anyone else having this problem? Thank you....