When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...

Discus and support When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently upgraded from the series S to the X and all games with the gen tag scarlett crash consistently every hour or so, forcing me to either the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathirons98, Dec 10, 2023.

1. nathirons98
    nathirons98 Guest

When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...

Recently upgraded from the series S to the X and all games with the gen tag scarlett crash consistently every hour or so, forcing me to either the dashboard or restarting the console, there is no issue with any labeled durango, it's ridiculous that that a current gen console cannot play current gen games, why has there not been a fix for such a expensive console especially since its recently raised the price aswell, I've tried the fix provided by resetting the console didn't fix

PLEASE SORT IT OUT

:)

nathirons98, Dec 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: