When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?

Discus and support When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pay money for a cloud gaming service from Microsoft, a Fortune 13 company, and all I get is endless wait times. Why should I keep my subscription? In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Hola, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Aaron Hola
    Aaron Hola Guest

I pay money for a cloud gaming service from Microsoft, a Fortune 13 company, and all I get is endless wait times. Why should I keep my subscription? In the marketplace of entertainment if any streaming service takes time to load, that is not due to the bandwidth speeds of my own internet, why would I continue to pay for that service?

When will Microsoft update their servers to support their users and stop these wait times?

I don't have time to sit around and wait. If I bought a physical disc, I would not wait 15 to 30 minutes for a game to load. I would return or resell that game. I could instead go watch TikTok, read a book, watch any streaming film or TV show, which I am about to do after writing this because I can't play a single game on Game Pass without waiting forever.

:)

Aaron Hola, Jan 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: