When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

Discus and support When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped…... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Flooridian, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Flooridian
    Flooridian Guest

When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped…

:)

Flooridian, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped…

Hi Flooridian, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Unfortunately we do not have this information since this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, I would like to obtain a little more information to see if I can help you solve this problem.

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Recent players list

This is an issue with all EA games, I believe it has to do with them using their own servers as opposed to the ones Microsoft provides for Xbox One games. I unfortunately have no idea when that will be fixed.
  4. JAYNO20 Win User

Recent players list not working

I was having this issue when the update first released, but starting today it is accurately showing all my recent players in Killer Instinct.
  5. GhStRdR2k Win User

Recent players list not working

Another issue that was present in the preview build that failed to get fixed before the final build went out.
  6. no safety word Win User

Recent Player list???

yea, xbox, PLz add this feature back. not that kids can use there computers to find ppl IP's they can just crash a game when they please. and after getting booted from the lobby by them we have no way of reporting them for doing this. because we have no
    way of finding their gamer tag:(
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked... - Similar Threads - Microsoft off ****

2. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  5. Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?: Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards? 4b23a289-6c0d-4434-9820-ddf5a82aa5a0
  6. I cannot download any application off of the Microsoft Store or Xbox PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download any application off of the Microsoft Store or Xbox PC App: When I try to download an app or game from these applications, I get "Something unexpected happened" with the error [Code: 0x80070490]. I repaired and reset both of these applications and...
  7. Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm writing this post because I have an issue with the PS5 version of Minecraft Bedrock. Every time I restart the game, I'm forced to log in my Microsoft account, and all of my settings,...
  8. Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?: I have friends in America who also use Microsoft rewards and can get Robux from it. I used to be able to, however, now the option to redeem Robux codes is no longer there as someone from the...
  9. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?: I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me configure bluetooth device. How do I do it?...
  10. What was the idea "Microsoft" built off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the idea "Microsoft" built off?: Was Microsoft built off from an idea somewhere else? 60a926f4-f999-4d63-a815-668cfa52ed00