When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

Discus and support When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Natanael Calotă, Apr 16, 2024.

1. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country support.

:)

Natanael Calotă, Apr 16, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We have no insider information as to when or if additional regions would be added. Any expansion would be announced through Xbox social media
  3. ngocphi Win User

when the game pass will be in Uruguay?

Well first your country has to be an xbox supported country which you aren't atm you are just going to have to wait till they expand xbkx to more countries then wait for then to expand the gamepass after that to yours
  4. Xander Romania Win User

Hello! Add Uruguay to countries list, please!

Below is a list of countries/regions where Xbox products and services are supported. If your country/region is not on the list, please check back with us soon—we expand our services frequently and may be coming to your country/region in the near future.

The link: Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox
    What services do you expand 'frequently'? The last Xbox Live expansion was 9 years ago when you released Xbox Live in Slovakia and Argentina, in 2012.

What kind of reply is this? What are you talking about?

Why is Microsoft ignoring all the countries on this planet since 2012? My country Romania is part of European Union, it has gaming revenue way higher than many countries that already have Xbox Live and yet, it is not included.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards

There hasn't been any official word on if/when the Rewards program will expand to any other countries. As Romania is not even supported by Xbox, it may be a while. Not sure how you can have 20k Microsoft rewards points if the program is not available in your region.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Installing VPN

Hello berkay,

We appreciate your interest in VPN on Xbox console.

Microsoft does not officially support the use of VPNs on Xbox consoles. Should your country not included in the list of countries supported by Xbox, no worries, Microsoft will expand to more countries in the future.

Reference: Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox? - Similar Threads - Microsoft expand country

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  9. A great opportunity for Microsoft to expand its services in Pakistan via MS Rewards.

in XboX Insiders
    A great opportunity for Microsoft to expand its services in Pakistan via MS Rewards.: Arslan Ash and the upcoming esports event have proved that there is a huge opportunity for a company to expand its virtual operation in Pakistan to ultimately gain competitive edge and fill the...
  10. Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10: Did the spend 50 dollars on add on for games in game pass and never got ten dollar gift card for completing it, said on bottom that it can take up to 45 days to recieve it but still nothing any...