When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase

Discus and support When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that? 63e254e0-eb2f-456b-ad00-78b6d59e6a45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevinRDevinR, Aug 12, 2023.

1. DevinRDevinR
    DevinRDevinR Guest

Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that?

:)

DevinRDevinR, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it directly from Xbox, it's automatically added to your account and you won't receive a code. If you bought it elsewhere, you would need to reach out to them to find out how long it should take.
  3. Alicia Harrison1 Win User

How to redeem three months of Xbox game pass on samsung tv

I have been a long time fan of Samsung Televisions. I purchased my TV in November, finally received my free XBOX controller in January (after contacting them), and have yet to receive a redemption code for the free 3 month subscription to the Ultimate Game Pass. In fact I've called and emailed Samsung for multiple days on multiple occasions and I have basically been given the run around. After reading these posts, I'm beginning to realize that Samsung is well aware of this issue and has done NOTHING about it. Each time I contact them they tell me that "they see I already have received my redemption code for the controller." Even though I have continued to tell them that I have my controller and need the 25 digit code for the Ultimate Game Pass. In fact, it was 3 different reps from their sales/promotions department that told me Samsung has no such offer. So I had to send a screen shot of the email I received from Samsung (twice now), referencing the promotion and "how to redeem it by using the 25 digit code above"....that was not included in the email. I know that customers have to redeem their promotions by the 31st of January. So now I'm wondering if Samsung is stalling to keep from fulfilling the offer they advertised as bait to purchase their TVs? I'm really frustrated on why they simply can't provide these redemption codes?????
  4. Quddus Khan Win User

How to redeem three months of Xbox game pass on samsung tv

I bought my tv in nov i received my controller on jan 15 i don't hav 25 characters redemption code for game pass please provide me game pass code
  5. rmxsantiago Win User

Xbox 360 Gears of War collection codes not received | Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle (2TB)

Hi there,

4 days passed without any answered. Just reminding you I didn't receive the codes yet. I am still waiting for it.

Hey ,

When did you redeem the Gears of War 4 code? This promotion does not go by purchase date for physical bundles, but codes are sent 7-10 days after the digital code is redeemed on your account.

If you only recently redeemed the Gears of War 4 game code, please check back with us if you don't receive your codes 10 days after that redemption date.

Thanks!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War promo code for 4 additional games

Hey fxbanker,

You received a disc copy of Gears of War 4? If so, the codes should be located in the case if the bundle you purchased was specially marked. In order to receive the Gears of War 4 codes over Xbox Live, you would need to redeem a digital code for Gears of
    War 4, or would have had to purchase digitally through the Xbox Store. If you did redeem a Gears of War 4 code for the
    digital version, then Smwutches is correct that you will receive the codes within 30 days of the code redemption date.

Please let us know if it is not digital so we can further narrow this down!
Thema:

1. When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase - Similar Threads - receive redemption code

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]