When will Day Z come to next gen consoles?

Discus and support When will Day Z come to next gen consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm salivating over this game. 537a8904-01f1-4cca-8953-4b34ab201f6f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014.

1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

I'm salivating over this game.

:)

CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014
  2. I just had a WTF moment.

It comes out for current gen on that date not next gen PS4/X1..soo does BF4.....both games will be released for launch day for both next gen consoles,,,,

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 8, 2014
  3. DayZ needs to be on XBOX.

Okay, I have seen and read many opinions about day z. Personally it only takes a idea for somthing to become great just like the arma II mod day z. The graphincs maybe a bit on the scruffy side and really buggy but the idea is still there and works really
    well. The stand alone virsion, i belive will bring out the full promice of this great mod. Unfourntly a next gen console would be my only way to play beacuse of my lack of knowledge with computer software. I have also had info of sony having the day z stand
    alone on there next gen so i belive if microsoft accept the dayz creaters terms i belive it would leval the playing ground in this next gen war. i am buying the xbox one eaither way but inclunding this loved mod would complete xbox one and
    confice people to side with microsoft. (hard to write all this without a pad on the xbox internet app)

K1CK M3 H1T ME, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Shyndy
    Shyndy Guest

well, considering they said it wont be in release build this year, and I imagine if they were to put it on consoles it would be sometime after that, my guess would be never, but 2016 if you want a date.

Shyndy, Jan 8, 2014
  5. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Last I checked MS changed their stance on indie developers so linking that article was pointless

x24hrs2livex, Jan 8, 2014
  7. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    No it was the last I'd heard. So not pointless.

Lloydy25, Jan 8, 2014
  8. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

It is pointless if you havent been following id@xbox. MS allows for self publishing on xbox one. So you linked an article that was written before MS policy change.
    www.xbox.com/.../id

x24hrs2livex, Jan 8, 2014
  9. Lloyd has to plug Sony in every possible thread. Just ignore him.

Major Keebler, Jan 8, 2014
  10. Ky3217
    Ky3217 Guest
    Seeing as the Alpha just came out.... Not for a while

Ky3217, Jan 8, 2014
  11. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I'm really considering building my first gaming PC just to play this game....and take a peak into the dark side.

CODukes4, Jan 8, 2014
  12. I took a peek into the dayz forums on steam and was pretty shocked at the negative posts there, I do run a few pre release games on steam so I know to expect bugs and issues but I passed on Day z for the moment,

just got the feeling playing early would ruin the full game for me.

Some indication of it going to X1 Id put of buying it on pc tho

Jackobite-B4CBDB4B-7609-41C0-939A-A86EB22D981D, Jan 8, 2014
  13. Glannigan
    Glannigan Guest

I hope soon! I can't wait to play Day Z and I am done with PC Gaming!

Glannigan, Jan 9, 2014
  14. javiergame4
    javiergame4 Guest
    well it just came out as a alpha on DayZ on steam.. It's not even a beta yet. The game isn't done yet and may take more than a year to finish on PC. I say it'll take 1-2 years for it to be on xb1, maybe even longer.

javiergame4, Jan 9, 2014
  15. Breaking your legs and crawling mile after mile is pretty awesome. When will Day Z come to next gen consoles? :) Anyways Day Z is a great game and all but its too massive for xbox and all the possibilities.. the game is HUGE. And i was just thinking how big an install BF4 was. You think BF4's 30
    gb was bad. Ok. Lol. You wont see it on consoles unless its a trashy version. Your going to have to get a pc.

Sassy Lil Brat, Oct 31, 2018
  16. Jackobite-B4CBDB4B-7 Win User

I took a peek into the dayz forums on steam and was pretty shocked at the negative posts there, I do run a few pre release games on steam so I know to expect bugs and issues but I passed on Day z for the moment,

just got the feeling playing early would ruin the full game for me.

Some indication of it going to X1 Id put of buying it on pc tho
  17. Major Keebler Win User

Lloyd has to plug Sony in every possible thread. Just ignore him.
  18. Lloydy25 Win User

19. Sassy Lil Brat Win User

Breaking your legs and crawling mile after mile is pretty awesome. :) Anyways Day Z is a great game and all but its too massive for xbox and all the possibilities.. the game is HUGE. And i was just thinking how big an install BF4 was. You think BF4's 30
    gb was bad. Ok. Lol. You wont see it on consoles unless its a trashy version. Your going to have to get a pc.
  20. CODukes4 Win User

I'm really considering building my first gaming PC just to play this game....and take a peak into the dark side.
Thema:

1. When will Day Z come to next gen consoles? - Similar Threads - next gen consoles

2. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  3. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  5. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

in XboX Insiders
    if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer: if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game...
  6. Next gen xbox sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Next gen xbox sign in: I am switching to a next gen xbox and I am having trouble signing in on one of my accounts. The account I am switching to seems to have a deleted Microsoft account. However when submitting the...
  7. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  8. How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles: How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles? I heard a rumor that they were shutting down online multiplayer support before 2025, I would like to know if...
  9. Question about Next Gen game swap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Next Gen game swap: So I heard news that Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting a next gen swap and I am curious as I have it digitally on my Xbox Series X and wondering if it will give me a free upgrade which makes it...
  10. Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.: I own an Xbox One X. I’m wanting to buy a game that only functions on the Xbox Series S/X. If I use the account I bought the game with, can I download said game onto a compatible Xbox model and...