When will another batch of older games become compatible for new and or newer Xbox systems?

Discus and support When will another batch of older games become compatible for new and or newer Xbox systems? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering when more older xbox games would become compatible with newer Xbox systems. If they are currently compiling a list to add put jet set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amelia Perez, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Amelia Perez
    Amelia Perez Guest

When will another batch of older games become compatible for new and or newer Xbox systems?

I was wondering when more older xbox games would become compatible with newer Xbox systems. If they are currently compiling a list to add put jet set radio future/ Sega gt 2006 on there. My original Xbox broke so I have no way to play my favorite game anymore.

:)

Amelia Perez, Jul 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

In the backwards compatibility program ended in 2021, all games that are legally and technologically able to be made backwards compatible have been so

I suggest you check out the game bomb rush cyberfunk that is coming to Xbox sometime in the next year or so, it's even got music by the same guy
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended a while ago so no more games will be added to the list.
  4. III Acheron III Win User

Thursday, May, 19 2011 Update?! I Have not received it but why?

Because it's a newer model xbox. Older ones need to ssee if the new disks that they will use will be compatible with older models.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I paid for a gamertag change. Gamertag (12 character) and custom gamertag (15 character) they both changed for an hour then the 12 character gamertag reverted back to my last gamertag.

Your classic only shpwd in older games that domt Supply the new gamertag system

And the new one on the newer games

If it's bc title they will never er be updated to the new system you are just going tk have to rely on the newer gamertag for new games and classic for older
  6. Drabz Win User

Xbox won't play a new game

sounds like their is a bad batch of games - but depending on how old your Xbox is too - my original launch one wont play any of the newer games as i have and older DVD drive in it.
Thema:

1. When will another batch of older games become compatible for new and or newer Xbox systems? - Similar Threads - another batch older

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  4. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  5. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  8. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  9. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  10. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...