When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't believe there has been a new map of Crosswords in MUWG Premium in 3 months. A few years ago, there were new maps every single month. Now, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLL030452, Feb 3, 2020.

1. GLL030452
    GLL030452 Guest

When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I don't believe there has been a new map of Crosswords in MUWG Premium in 3 months.

A few years ago, there were new maps every single month.

Now, I still get a new map each month for Wordament and Word Twister.

About a year ago, the new maps for Crosswords dropped to a new map every other month.

Now, it has been at least 3 months since a new map of Crosswords has been made available.

I'm hoping it's not a problem with my game itself, and want to know when you will be providing the new map of Crosswords in MUWG.

Thanks.

:)

GLL030452, Feb 3, 2020
  2. GLL030452 Win User

Thanks so much.

Historically, finding an answer or effective help for MUWG has been very difficult. You're the first to recommend the Facebook group. I'll certainly try there.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Haven't seen much activity on the community website, just questions but almost never a real answer. I'd suggest trying the facebook pages and posting there for the casual games where at least they post daily even if just for challenges. For solitaire I
    see staff also replies when there's an issue going on. For MUWG it should be:

https://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftUltimateWordGames/
  4. blueamcat Win User

5. XBF Diego M Win User

no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

Hi KarlFink1,

Are you referring to Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games? Check in the Microsoft Store for any

updates
    to the game but as far as I know the crosswords should update and new ones should cycle in as long as you are connected to the internet and Xbox Live. New maps or crossword puzzles for 2019 should be released soon.

I recommend also going over to the specific community sites for this game so that you can get feedback from other players:

I hope this helps!
  6. KarlFink1 Win User

my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019

game in question is: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games using windows 10 - specific game is crosswords
Thema:

1. When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - map Crosswords available

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  5. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  6. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  7. Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital: First of all I'd like to say the Xbox Adaptive app is really good with accepting digital buttons in analog ports like left trigger and right trigger. Basically the idea is that if you plug a...
  8. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  9. Where is April's crossword map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is April's crossword map: What is going on with Ultimate word games. Can't get April's map for the crossword. When cam we expect this? 8e13f58e-5506-4058-a090-8e2f6d804ea7
  10. Can't load any April map nor daily crossword challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load any April map nor daily crossword challenge: Seems MS revamping of crossword section caused problem with all monthly maps for April and daily crossword. You can play other two daily challenges. Get it together Microsoft and get this...