When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

Discus and support When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KarmaV4930, Apr 13, 2024.

1. KarmaV4930
    KarmaV4930 Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

KarmaV4930, Apr 13, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello KarmaV4930! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Please can you confirm which updates you are talking about?
  3. ngocphi Win User

xbox one sereis s

Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
  4. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

AC Valhalla graphics

Hi,

A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
  6. Gamer with Lyme Win User

Xbox series x (Box Only)

Many people try to scam others when it comes to new console releases. People are so desperate to buy the new console they don't look at what they are actually buying. For example I seen a PS5 go for $6700 on ebay the other day. That is crazy Also seen
    a listing for a xbox series console ( s or x was never stated in the listing) which was the original xbox. Another listing was for a Xbox Series X white edition with a 512gb drive. Obviously this was just the Series S someone was trying to sell as a Series
    X
Thema:

1. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles - Similar Threads - Updates Are Coming

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  5. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  6. Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft: Ok now we know that Microsoft wants every platform to have the same features when it comes to minecraft, and since Sony didn't send a developer kit to Microsoft, Microsoft decided it would be fair...
  7. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  8. A contol window comes up after MS FS update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A contol window comes up after MS FS update.: [img] I updated MS Flight Sim software and now a control window comes up. Before windows loads. It stays on perm. I cannot control it. The mouse pointer goes behind it.- Help. I checked with the...
  9. Should I come back to the system update preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I come back to the system update preview?: Hey guys I used to be in the alpha skip ahead ring. Four years ago I reported a bug that the avatar and Microsoft rewards which you might remember me for that. How buggy is the system update...
  10. When will the update for the CMOS battery issue for series x and s come out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the update for the CMOS battery issue for series x and s come out?: Hello. I heard that in 2021 it was announced that Xbox series x and s have cmos batteries and that once those batteries died it would render these consoles unplayable unless an update concerning...