When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

Discus and support When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mgentry94 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mgentry94, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/mgentry94
    /u/mgentry94 Guest

When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

/u/mgentry94, Sep 16, 2020
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

cortana is coming.... what do you want to see come of it?

I'm currently stuck with Android but will be getting a windows phone to try out Cortana.
  3. 123Snorlax Win User

To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

try bluestacks and install the xbox app from the playstore and you can stream again, also works on my android phone so i use android on my win10 pc. not perfect, but it works.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xcloud en un pc con Windows 10 que no sea muy potente

Hi,

It's not possible yet. Xcloud streaming is only available for Android phones and tablets. My guess is it will be available eventually for streaming to Windows 10. I don't know when that will be.
  5. Chaia Lenor Win User

Remote Play won't turn on or connect to the Xbox

I have ‘allow play to stream’ already enabled.

I don’t see ‘allow game streaming to other devices’ anywhere in settings as an option?

Tried on phone and a tablet, IOS and android, and neither successful
  6. ZDragonLord X Win User

EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

So if I have an android phone and Mac laptop I'm effectively stuck to exclusively having it on the Xbox?
Thema:

1. When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game... - Similar Threads - trying stream android

2. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  3. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  4. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  5. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  6. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  7. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  8. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...: For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help 30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2
  9. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  10. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...