When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...

Discus and support When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobKennett, Apr 23, 2020.

1. JacobKennett
    JacobKennett Guest

When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...

When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the problem is?

:)

JacobKennett, Apr 23, 2020
  2. StealthWolf2386 Win User

Repeatedly disconnecting from Xbox Live.

I get kicked off line when trying to load a game. When im not playing a game I stay connected. But when loading a game it keeps saying signed out n I have to try signing back in to load my account like playing multi player. Wtf. These problems keep happening
    with xbox and its getting really old. Need to fix these problems asap!
  3. CommittedRhyme8 Win User

downloading Xbox live profile

Do you know how to fix a problem with your love account not working cause when I go to sign up it keeps saying that my amount it invalid
  4. xckaiser10 Win User

Cannot Accept New Terms Of Use

Same thing is happening to me. I use to be on a family account, but since that is discontinued, I should be on my own account since I'm 22. When I try to accept it on xbox live, it says that the family account holder needs to sign in to accept it. I'm
    getting the same problem when I try to sign in online. It just keeps taking me back to the log in info everytime I accept it.
  5. queenvampire Win User

Xbox/email login

I was playing on Saturday morning when I was signed out of my profile

Now I can't sign in or download my profile with out it saying that I have a problem with my credentials

I keep trying to get a call back from Xbox to fix it for 3 days now and just keep going round in circles
  6. yobrizo Win User

When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the problem is?

Hello. these days the services associated with the internet fail a little. try to get in touch with the sat
Thema:

1. When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix... - Similar Threads - trying sign account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  9. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  10. Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account: Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account After entering my credit card details and confirming the transaction a small window appears stating that...