When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to...

Discus and support When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to play Solitaire, i received this message: an error occurred while trying to download from the servers. Please check your internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanQuilt, Feb 5, 2021.

1. JanQuilt
    JanQuilt Guest

When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to...

When trying to play Solitaire, i received this message: an error occurred while trying to download from the servers. Please check your internet connection and try again

:)

JanQuilt, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to download data from the servers

3. LindaRochester Win User

How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

The message occurs when trying to open Microsoft solitaire games in X box. The message states that it cannot save to the cloud. I have reinstalled the games and restarted my computer, but I get the same message.
  4. RitaBoulerice Win User

erreur XBOX 121010 [Translate] XBOX 121010 error

Hi

What happens when this error code occurs? What are you doing when it occurs?
    c'est quand J'ouvre microsoft solitaire collection que ce code d'erreur apparait

et il dise de me reférer ce code d'erreur 121010

et impossible de trouver la solution.Si je dit annuler le message je peux jouer quand même Microsoft solitaire collection mais quand je me reconnecte l le message réapparait toujours

[Translation-it's when I open microsoft solitaire collection that this error code appears

and he says to refer me to this error code 121010

and it's impossible to find the solution. If I say cancel the message I can still play Microsoft solitaire collection but when I reconnect there the message always reappears]
  5. GloriaSimons Win User

Error code 104

I am still getting an error code 104 when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire games.
  6. BobAdcock1 Win User

Code Erroe 104

I get an error code 104 when trying to play klondike solitaire. Have tried contacts but no response.
Thema:

1. When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to... - Similar Threads - trying play Solitaire

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  9. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  10. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...