When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

Discus and support When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by S R 1720, Apr 19, 2024.

1. S R 1720
    S R 1720 Guest

When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate. Can someone please help me?

When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find... [​IMG]

:)

S R 1720, Apr 19, 2024
  2. S R 1720 Win User

When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find out what it is.

I found out what it was causing the problem.
  3. S R 1720 Win User

When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find out what it is.

I tried to get rid of the giving iron armor and tools part but that did not work
  4. Smwutches Win User

Offering things to players and advertising Discord servers are not permitted in LFG posts, so that could be part of it.
  5. kellywilke Win User

My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

if you look on the group posts for rocket league tell me why I got banned compared to them… why didn’t the group post tell me I had “inappropriate content” in my post?
  6. call me warrior Win User

Unable to send request for looking for group

I’m having a similar issue. I go to post my LFG and it says “Let’s keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again,” my LFG right now says “Kings Fall doing all normal challenges have 10+ clears”. Two things I recommend, 1- updating the criteria because nothing I’m trying to add is inappropriate. 2- allow the system to highlight the “inappropriate”’content so we know what the system is thinking whatever is inappropriate.
Thema:

1. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find... - Similar Threads - trying group post

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  7. I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.: I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join one, it says that it was deleted. I tried...
  8. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  9. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....
  10. I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...: I’ve read and tried every possible method I’ve seen on Microsoft’s help and none of it is working to get the errors away b3625461-24e2-4038-9f98-b23a773d0ee9